Official Images & Descriptions of LEGO Scooby-Doo Sets (75904 75903 75902 75901 75900)

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

Official Images & Descriptions of LEGO Scooby-Doo Sets (75904 75903 75902 75901 75900)

Post by Toys N Bricks » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:23 pm

Official clear images for the upcoming LEGO Scooby-Doo sets are now available in addition to product descriptions. There are lots of official images on Amazon and the sets will be officially released on August 1st, 2015. Note that some of these sets were previously available for early sale at the San Diego Comic Con 2015 event. The flagship set for LEGO Scooby-Doo would be Mystery Mansion 75904 which contains 860 pieces!

LEGO 75904 Mystery Mansion (reg.$89.99) - 860 pieces

Dare to enter the Mystery Mansion and find the treasure before midnight! Evade the morning star pendulum and man-eating plant, and find the treasure at the Mystery Mansion before the Vampire appears at midnight! Speed to the Mystery Mansion on the motorbike with Shaggy and Velma to help Daphne and Scooby-Doo find the stolen treasure! Creep quietly into the spooky building and watch out for the Ghost and Black Knight lurking in the corridors. Evade the man-eating plant in the conservatory and dodge the morning star pendulum trap. Quickly make a giant hamburger in the kitchen then look for clues. Locate the secret compartment containing the golden key, then open the safe containing the stolen gold bars. But hurry-you must find the hidden loot before the clock strikes midnight and the Vampire emerges from behind the spinning wall! Includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Shaggy, Velma, Daphne, Vampire/Bob Oakley, Ghost/Bluestone the Great, Black Knight/Mr. Wickless, plus Scooby-Doo (standing version). Mystery Mansion features a clock tower with midnight spinning wall function, roof with vampire coffin, conservatory with broken windows, man-eating plant with 'snapping mouth' and 2 pumpkin heads, kitchen with cupboards, sink, pot and giant buildable hamburger, brick-built morning star pendulum trap, opening safe with 3 golden bar elements, hidden compartment with golden key, special brick with a mystery clue, pot, skull minifigure head, rat and bat elements. Motorbike features a sidecar. Weapon elements include the Ghost's ball and chain, and Black Knight's double axe. Accessory elements include Scooby-Doo's bone, Shaggy' s sausage, Shaggy' s backpack, Velma's camera, the Vampire's cape and bat, and the Ghost's glow-in-the-dark cape.

LEGO 75903 Haunted Lighthouse - 437 pieces

Seek out the hidden gems at the Haunted Lighthouse! Help Scooby-Doo and gang find the treasure in the Haunted Lighthouse with secret compartments and skull cave, plus speedboat and water skis. Investigate the creepy Haunted Lighthouse with Scooby-Doo and the gang! Steer the boat with Daphne and Scooby, while Shaggy rides the water skis. Dock at the foot of the rocks, by the light pole. Move the planks with the crowbar and reveal the map with the clue to find the golden key. But beware! The Lighthouse Keeper and Swamp Monster have been hiding in the skull cave and are ready to ambush meddling kids. Battle past them, avoiding capture in the prison. When you reach the top of the lighthouse, open the secret compartment holding the golden key. Then seek out the hidden treasure chest under the lighthouse and reveal the villains' true identities! Includes 4 minifigures with a weapon and an accessory element: Shaggy, Daphne, Lighthouse Keeper/Verona Dempsey and Swamp Monster/Mr. Brown, plus Scooby-Doo (sitting version). Haunted Lighthouse island features a lighthouse tower with balcony, translucent orange flame elements and secret compartment with golden key, prison with opening door, kitchen with oven, pan, cheese and rat elements, light pole, secret compartment with map/clue beneath movable planks, secret compartment with treasure chest containing 2 gem elements and a silver-colored cup, wheel-operated opening skull cave with a crate inside containing crowbar, air tank and flippers, trident, 'Keep Out' sign and seaweed elements. Speedboat features a windscreen, steering wheel, paddle, engine with rotating propeller, and water ski elements with attachment line.

LEGO 75902 the Mystery Machine

Solve the Zombie mystery with The Mystery Machine! Escape from the Zombie and the spooky tree in The Mystery Machine with spy glass, computer screens, camera and a giant sandwich. Escape from the spooky forest with Scooby-Doo, Fred and Shaggy! Avoid getting trapped in the branches of the spooky tree and jump into The Mystery Machine to get away. Read the clue and open up the back of the vehicle to use the computer screens, spy glass and other mystery-solving equipment. Work out the real identity of the Zombie who is secretly operating the tree. then celebrate with a giant sandwich! Includes 3 minifigures: Fred, Shaggy and Zombie/Zeke, plus Scooby-Doo (standing version). The Mystery Machine features a driver's cabin with steering wheel and space for 2 minifigures, removable roof and foldout sides for easy play, stove, sink and spigot and assorted accessory elements including: spy glass, camera, torch, tape recorder, 2 computer screens, special brick with a mystery clue, gem, mug and a giant sandwich.

LEGO 75901 Mystery Plane Adventures - 128 pieces

Drop hamburgers on the Headless Horseman and reveal his true identity! Fire the Mystery Plane's hamburger flick missiles and swing down to reclaim the stolen golden cup and unmask The Headless Horseman. Chase the Headless Horseman with Shaggy and Scooby-Doo and reclaim the stolen golden cup! Search for clues and take off in the plane. but does Shaggy even know how to fly a plane? Too late to worry about that now! Leave Scooby sitting in the cockpit and swing down on the chain with Shaggy to try and grab the precious cup. Fire the hamburger flick missiles to knock the Headless Horseman off his horse. Then rip off the pumpkin-head disguise to reveal the villain's true identity! Includes 2 minifigures with a weapon and assorted accessory elements: Shaggy, Headless Horseman/Elwood Crane, plus Scooby-Doo (sitting version). Mystery Plane features a cockpit for Shaggy and Scooby-Doo, hamburger-drop function, 2 brick-built hamburger bombs, chain with handle, rotating propeller and landing wheels.

LEGO 75900 Mummy Museum Mystery

Investigate the Mummy Museum Mystery with Scooby and Shaggy! Solve the Mummy Museum Mystery with Scooby-Doo and Shaggy including opening sarcophagus and secret compartment in stairs with gem elements. Enter the spooky museum with Shaggy and Scooby-Doo and solve the mystery of the missing gems! Jeepers, it's a creepy place-our heroes are spooked. and hungry, as usual. But hang on! Are they seeing things or is that a hamburger hanging from the ceiling? Reach for the burger to accidentally open the golden sarcophagus or take off the mummy's headdress to reveal the mastermind behind the robbery. Then open the secret door in the stairs to reveal the hidden treasure! Includes 2 minifigures: Shaggy and Mummy/Dr. Najib with an accessory element, plus Scooby-Doo (standing version). The Mummy Museum features an opening golden sarcophagus with brick-built hamburger and chain, secret compartment in stairs containing 3 gem elements, spotlight-style elements and a secret file tile with mystery clues.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/official-images- ... 901-75900/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

StClair
Count
Count

Re: Official Images & Descriptions of LEGO Scooby-Doo Sets (

Post by StClair » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:38 pm

I've been hoping for Scooby-Doo, Legend of zelda and Doctor Who (or any of these). What an exciting year for me! Now if I can just make through these grad classes without becoming to distracted by LEGO

Pumpkin Ecks
Knight
Knight

Post by Pumpkin Ecks » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:41 pm

Was it true that these were on sale at SDCC? I see a bunch of listings ready to ship in California.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:45 pm

Pumpkin Ecks wrote:Was it true that these were on sale at SDCC? I see a bunch of listings ready to ship in California.
I saw an article on brickfan saying that they would be available there. Its possible i suppose but thats all that I've heard or seen.

Umbra-Manis
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Umbra-Manis » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:03 am

I'm not a fan of scooby-doo, but i'll probably pick up the plane for parts.

grommom
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by grommom » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:46 am

Huge Scooby Doo fan here, the only problem is I want it all! I forsee a lot of shaggies and Scoobies around our house given what these sets look like. :)

crazybirdman
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by crazybirdman » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:34 am

man, even the big set doesn't come with the whole team?

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:24 pm

crazybirdman wrote:man, even the big set doesn't come with the whole team?
I know. But it could be worse though. I think that most will want the mystery machine. by buying the mystery machine and the biggest set (mansion) they will have all characters with an extra Scooby and Shaggy. Unfortunately one of my favorites is Velma and she is in the most expensive set. I wish at least one of the girls had been in one of the cheapest sets. It just doesn't seem fair to female lego buyers.

I did notice that there are some different variations of Scooby in different sets so that makes it even more ok with me to get multiples of Scooby. I'm not sure but I'm guessing Shaggy also has some slight variants (maybe just the faces) in different sets. I did notice that the Lighthouse set has different shirt for shaggy. I'm not sure but I'm guessing that I'll be purchasing the Mystery Machine and the Mansion. I do like the lighthouse set though. I'll have to consider which sets have which versions of Scooby.

I'm guessing that Velma and Daphne are going to be the minifigs that sell on ebay for the highest amounts.

I don't really have to have all of the 'villains" because i can easily create my own or use various other villains (especially the monster fighter... or was it hunters minifigs). For some though trying to assemble the entire Mystery Inc. crew AND all of the villains will be frustrating (as always). I did notice somewhere that the villains have faces (under their masks) to represent the actual culprits from the cartoons. What a nice touch!

Maybe if we are lucky there will be a polybag with Velma or Daphne? It did happen with Wildstyle from LEGO Movie (but of course she wasn't hard to get).

Brickred
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Brickred » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:44 pm

Pumpkin Ecks wrote:Was it true that these were on sale at SDCC? I see a bunch of listings ready to ship in California.
Scooby doo and the Big Bang theory sets were available at the sdcc. eBay is already full of those sets at marked up rates.

greanie2011
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by greanie2011 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:49 pm

Overload of Scooby Doo Figs!!!

Richard J.
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Richard J. » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:27 pm

These sets are such a welcome thing for me. I've loved Scooby Doo for a long time, maybe longer than Lego, and this license is just awesome. I can't wait to dig in but it's going to be hard to afford them all.

Pumpkin Ecks
Knight
Knight

Post by Pumpkin Ecks » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:51 pm

Brickred wrote:
Scooby doo and the Big Bang theory sets were available at the sdcc. eBay is already full of those sets at marked up rates.
StClair wrote:
I saw an article on brickfan saying that they would be available there. Its possible i suppose but thats all that I've heard or seen.
G'darn it. I wonder why they did that. Had I known, I could've probably worked out a deal with a buddy to nab those. Oh well. Hopefully TRU stocks them up earlier, too.

BrickGarurumon
Knight
Knight

Post by BrickGarurumon » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:48 am

Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?

NIGELTTF
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by NIGELTTF » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:12 am

Please please please Lego, give us the Ghost of Captain Cutler!

payam81
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by payam81 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:40 am

In for the three biggest sets. Maybe the plane, probably not the mummy but I'll probably buy that one too on sale anyway lol.

dr_spock
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dr_spock » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:00 am

Where's the Scooby snack?

They are hitting my nostalgia button. :-)

SlickP
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by SlickP » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:23 pm

Wish they would have made a larger mystery machine with the main figures.

payam81
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by payam81 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:05 pm

dr_spock wrote:Where's the Scooby snack?

They are hitting my nostalgia button. :-)
71206 Team Pack: Scooby Doo

lordoflego
Knight
Knight

Post by lordoflego » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:51 pm

Spotted about week ago:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VENI VIDI VICI