Official Press Release: LEGO 75192 UCS Millennium Falcon

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

Official Press Release: LEGO 75192 UCS Millennium Falcon

Post by Toys N Bricks » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:01 pm

The official press release for LEGO 75192 UCS millennium Falcon is now here! The set will be officially available beginning October 1st. For LEGO VIPs, you can get early access starting on September 14. The set will be on display at LEGO Brand Retail Stores beginning on September 1 (not for sale though).

75192 Millennium Falcon™

Ages 16+. 7,541 pieces.

US $799.99 - CA $899.99 - DE 799.99€ - UK £649.99 - DK 6999.00 DKK

*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.

Travel the LEGO® galaxy in the ultimate Millennium Falcon!

Welcome to the largest, most detailed LEGO® Star Wars Millennium Falcon model we’ve ever created—in fact, with over 7,500 pieces it is the biggest LEGO model ever sold! This amazing LEGO interpretation of Han Solo’s unforgettable Corellian freighter has all the details that Star Wars fans of any age could wish for, including intricate exterior detailing, upper and lower quad laser cannons, landing legs, lowering boarding ramp and a 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy. Remove individual hull plates to reveal the highly detailed main hold, rear compartment and gunnery station. This amazing model also features interchangeable sensor dishes and crew, so you decide whether to play out classic LEGO Star Wars adventures with Han, Leia, Chewbacca and C-3PO, or enter the world of Episode VII and VIII with older Han, Rey, Finn and BB-8!

Includes 4 classic crew minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia and C-3PO.
Also includes 3 Episode VII/VIII crew minifigures: Older Han Solo, Rey and Finn.
Figures include a BB-8 droid, 2 buildable Porgs and a buildable Mynock.
Exterior features include intricately detailed and removable hull panels, a lowering boarding ramp, concealed blaster cannon, 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy, interchangeable round/rectangular sensor dishes, upper and lower quad laser cannons, and 7 landing legs.
Main hold features a seating area, Dejarik holographic game, combat remote training helmet, engineering station with turning minifigure seat and a doorway build with passageway decoration.
Rear compartment features the engine room with hyperdrive and console, 2 doorways, hidden floor compartment, 2 escape pod hatches, engineering console and an access ladder to the gunnery station.
Gunnery station features a minifigure gunner’s seat and detachable hull panel with fully rotating quad laser cannon. An additional quad laser cannon is also mounted on the underside.

Also includes an informational fact plaque.
Features a new cockpit canopy element.
Classic crew weapons include Han’s blaster pistol and Chewbacca’s stud-firing bowcaster.
Episode VII/VIII crew weapons include Han’s blaster, Rey’s small silver blaster and Finn’s medium blaster rifle.
Change out the features and crew characters to switch between classic and Episode VII/VIII versions of the Millennium Falcon!
Open individual hull panels to access the detailed interior while retaining the overall exterior appearance.
Slide the panel to reveal the concealed blaster cannon.
Turn classic Leia’s and Han’s head to reveal their breathing mask decoration.
Makes the perfect intergalactic toy or flagship display model.
Measures over 8” (21cm) high, 33” (84cm) long and 22” (56cm) wide.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/official-press-r ... um-falcon/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Phantom2814
I'm New !

Re: Official Press Release: LEGO 75192 UCS Millennium Falcon

Post by Phantom2814 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:10 am

Omg, this has to be the most expensive Lego set ever. I do have the money for it but still.

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:03 pm

It's pretty awesome but not quite $800 awesome. Maybe I'll consider when they have a triple points + free set with purchase promotion.

eagerbeaver
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by eagerbeaver » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:17 pm

Brickbuilder0937 wrote:It's pretty awesome but not quite $800 awesome. Maybe I'll consider when they have a triple points + free set with purchase promotion.
I'm surprised to hear you say that, BB. The set has an additional 2,300+ pieces over the 10179. I'm expecting the detail level on this model to be superlative.

Regards,
EB

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:17 pm

^I just looked up the LEGO store calendar for October and saw that from the 10th to the 25th there will be a free set with $125+ purchases plus double points on all purchases. I plan to get it then if it's still in stock.

rexx
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by rexx » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:56 am

Lego October 2017 Store Calendar.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

slacker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by slacker » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:15 pm

There shouldn't be a sticker for that price tag.

The dilemma is where to put this with the original one. :-D