Hi TommysToyRoom here

Welcome to Toys N Bricks. Be sure to introduce yourself here!
TommysToyRoom
I'm New !

Hi TommysToyRoom here

Post by TommysToyRoom » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:55 pm

Hi all

I recently discovered that my 2 year old really loves LEGO and LEGO Duplo, which has me really excited. I have two older sons 8 and 11 who never really got into LEGO as much as I am, despite all the awesome sets I bought them. So in the hope of developing my 2 year olds interest in LEGO I have bought him 12 Duplo sets that I plan to build with him over the coming weeks, and many more if his mum will let me buy them. My 2 year old also has a keen interest in watching YT videos of kids playing with toys and watching himself on video. So I decided I would record all our builds and him playing with the toys, and put them on YT.

We have already done our first build of the LEGO Duplo 10810 Push Train. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the set in comparison to My First Train Set 10507 which at around double the price features a smaller and more simple track. There was also only a 7 piece difference between the sets, I think the only key difference with 10507 is the train itself.

Anyways here is a taste of my 2 year olds first (assisted) Duplo set https://youtu.be/35U3t9C7N4Q

I'm looking forward to reading other people's reviews and experiences, and hopefully sharing many of mine.

I'm really hoping my son becomes a natural so we can quickly move to the more advanced sets :-D

stevebuscemi
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Hi TommysToyRoom here

Post by stevebuscemi » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:09 pm

So you want us to click on your link so you get ad rev. Thanks but no thanks.

TommysToyRoom
I'm New !

Post by TommysToyRoom » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:04 pm

Cynical much? You don't have to click on anything you don't want to. I was just being up front about what I am doing and trying to share the joy of building LEGO with my child. If that is an issue for you then just ignore me.

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:09 am

Hello and welcome to Toys N Bricks!