Can I sell on this forum?

Welcome to Toys N Bricks. Be sure to introduce yourself here!
brandon8696
I'm New !

Can I sell on this forum?

Post by brandon8696 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:33 pm

Poor college student here. Looking to sell my Lego collection ranging from sets from the mid/late 2000's
I hope I can list items on here. I checked the forum rules and I didn't see anything prohibiting Ebay listings. I don't like Bricklink, I don't like how you have to sell off of their site. My ebay is hippymule, I'll be posting new items all week. Thank you. Mods if this isn't cool, let me know, but I really need to get some money in my pocket this holiday season.

captainrex803
Knight
Knight

Re: Can I sell on this forum?

Post by captainrex803 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:11 am

Welcome to ToysNBricks. There is a Buy/Sell/Trade subforum where you can post listings to sell.
Look, you wake up one day, and your legs, they just give and you just can't run anymore.

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:31 am

Hi, welcome to Toys N Bricks.
Our buy/sell/trade forum is for members who have been around for a while, we don't want members to join just for the purpose of advertising or selling. But we do allow you to put a link in your signature to your eBay/Bricklink store.
http://toysnbricks.com/about/terms-conditions/

captainrex803
Knight
Knight

Post by captainrex803 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:37 pm

Brickbuilder0937 wrote:Hi, welcome to Toys N Bricks.
Our buy/sell/trade forum is for members who have been around for a while, we don't want members to join just for the purpose of advertising or selling.
My bad then, haven't done any selling here so wasn't 100% sure about how you qualified to buy/sell/trade. Thanks for clarifying!
Look, you wake up one day, and your legs, they just give and you just can't run anymore.