Zero Squad Rescue (Star Wars MOC)

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
cornbread
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Zero Squad Rescue (Star Wars MOC)

Post by cornbread » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:23 pm

This started as simply a squad of Clones to go in my Republic Dropship. One day I was compelled to put them into a scene. But then a single scene didn't satisfy me so I had to put them into a whole story! I thought about doing a stop motion but a number of things prevented that from working out. So I just went with a series of photos that do a pretty good job of telling the story on their own. Heres the setup:

A group of Bounty Hunters led by Cad Bane and Boba Fett have captured Jedi Master Plo Koon using a prototype device that inhibits nearby force users. After being pursued, the bounty hunters crash landed on a primitive planet. They have taken refuge in an abandoned building while waiting for pickup.
Meanwhile, the elite clone troopers of Zero Squad have been dispatched to rescue the Jedi Master. Their plan: A stealthy extraction while the bounty hunters are sleeping.

Here are a few of the frames that give you the jist. You can see the full slideshow at Zero Squad Rescue - A Story Through Pictures

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage