Wolfpack Fortress

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
soccerkid6
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Wolfpack Fortress

Post by soccerkid6 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:03 am

Built for Challenge I in Guilds of Historica and the Secret Hideout Category of the Colossal Castle Contest. The fortress has a full interior and all the doors/drawbridge/trapdoor work. The lava is lit in several spots. This roof was the most challenging one I have built so far, not only does it slope in two directions, it slopes farther on the two back sides than it does on the two front sides...

Legonardo inspired the roof of the fortress, while kris_kelvin and DR Church inspired the fortress itself. Also a thanks to Captain Beerbeard for suggesting that I light up the lava.

The Wolfpack Fortress lies hidden in the Rakath Mountains of Nocturnus, protected by rivers of lava. Anyone unfortunate enough to stumble across the fortress will quickly be stripped of anything of value, then put into the dungeon until the Wolfpack has learned all they want from them. Currently the Wolfpack focuses their attacks on Black Spire minions.

More pictures here: http://brickbuilt.tk/Wolfpack-Hideout.php
Any C&C appreciated :-)