Wtb CMF15 laser mech & ballerina

This is a Buy/Sell/Trade forum meant for members helping other members. Trade at your own risk. We are not responsible for anything that goes wrong.
Forum rules
Please read the B/S/T Forum Guidelines before you start trading.
ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Wtb CMF15 laser mech & ballerina

Post by ncbarrett » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:39 pm

Since my health prevents me from searching for CMFs I'd like to buy 2 laser Mechs and a ballerina from CMF 15.
Let me know how much you want for all three shipped.

Thanks
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

StClair
Count
Count

Re: Wtb CMF15 laser mech & ballerina

Post by StClair » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:07 pm

ncbarrett wrote:Since my health prevents me from searching for CMFs I'd like to buy 2 laser Mechs and a ballerina from CMF 15.
Let me know how much you want for all three shipped.

Thanks
I probably do have a ballerina to spare but I don't have any spare Laser Mechs at the moment. Please PM if you find what you are looking for. IF I manage to find Laser Mechs in the near future I'll consider grabbing them for your if you haven't sent me a message or found them yet. I don't see this series very often in stores so I may not be able to help.

It was the Laser Mech that my son was looking for today. We found it in a nearby town. Wish I grabbed 2 more :sad:

StClair
Count
Count

Re: Wtb CMF15 laser mech & ballerina

Post by StClair » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:04 pm

Found 2 more laser mechs for you and I have an extra ballerina! Sending you a private message now.