WTT: seeking other Target polys for Ninjago polys

This is a Buy/Sell/Trade forum meant for members helping other members. Trade at your own risk. We are not responsible for anything that goes wrong.
Forum rules
Please read the B/S/T Forum Guidelines before you start trading.
melsig
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

WTT: seeking other Target polys for Ninjago polys

Post by melsig » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:02 am

I have extra Ninjago glider polys (30080) and am wondering if anyone is interested in trading for any of the other Target polys. I have about 20 (I could go slightly higher if nec) for trade.

I am particularly interested in up to 10 Republic Attack Cruisers for even trade with the Ninjagos or up to 20 of any of the other styles for even trade.

I'm open to other offers, too, if anyone really wants the Ninjago gliders. (Offers are subject to my son's interest - he especially likes NInjago!)

Thanks,
Melissa

ps. This is my first time posting on the B/S/T board, but, if you want, you can check out my feedback on my eBay account under the same username (100% pos).

possum
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: WTT: seeking other Target polys for Ninjago polys

Post by possum » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:53 pm

I've got a handful of Cruisers for trade, but am not 100% sold on 10 more Ninja Gliders. Anything else on your "haves" list? Small sets, CMFs, other polys, NinjaGo spinners? I'll go look at my Ninja Glider when I get home & see if he wants some pals in case that's all you're offering now. :)
Disclosure of location should be required when listing your finds!

melsig
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: WTT: seeking other Target polys for Ninjago polys

Post by melsig » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:42 pm

I'm afraid I'm not a collector - just a Mom of a boy who likes Legos! - so I don't really have anything else for trade but the Gliders. I picked up the polys for party favors, but I can't imagine ever hosting 50 kids at one time (except in my nightmares), so I thought I'd see if anyone was interested in trading a few. No worries either way! Feel free to PM me if you decide you'd like to move forward. Thanks!