[Contest] TnB Super Heroes Vehicle Contest

Vote, View and participate in our LEGO Contests to win awesome LEGO prizes.
zmw92
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: [Contest] TnB Super Heroes Vehicle Contest

Post by zmw92 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:50 am

No idea how to post a photo... quite frustrated @ this point. Ive tried uploadong here and its unsupported. Ive tried flickr, code generators etc & no code works in the reply box. How???? Argh

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:13 am

^On the flickr photo page use the share button (see below) and you can just copy the BBcode directly into your post. (I already edited your post to make sure it was working right)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

citizen
I'm New !

Post by citizen » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:03 pm

Hi, I was just wondering, can I post more than two images on the forum for my entry, I know it said at least two, but just trying to make sure of it, don't wanna be disqualified coz this means so much to me :-D Thx

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:55 am

citizen wrote:Hi, I was just wondering, can I post more than two images on the forum for my entry, I know it said at least two, but just trying to make sure of it, don't wanna be disqualified coz this means so much to me :-D Thx
Yes, you can post more than two pictures.

citizen
I'm New !

Post by citizen » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:49 am

Can anyone tell me why are the pictures so small in Preview? Thx

NickBrickguy
I'm New !

Post by NickBrickguy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:25 pm

My first official contest attempt! I apologize for the photographs, my next build will have better ones! I decided to give Namor the Submariner a submersible vehicle!

Pilot: Namor the Submariner
Model Name: The Porpoise
Size: 30x16 (studs)
Description: Swimming at enormous depths can be exhausting! Namor decided it was time, and built the Porpoise! With it's twin turbine engines, the Porpoise can cruise around and outrun even the fastest of sea creatures! The Porpoise has bioluminescent properties to blind all of those who try to catch Namor!... I tried incorporating some of the more difficult bracket and cockpit pieces that I don't often build with, giving it a unique profile. My favorite part of the build is the overall silhouette of the vehicle, that makes it appear more on the nautical side. I also enjoyed creating the engine compartment with the hoses and piping. I wish I had more time to put together a proper Namor, but this is all I had time for! Hope you enjoy!

More photos can be seen at my Flickr page... https://www.flickr.com/photos/128680585 ... 358127858/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.