[Entries] TnB Super Heroes Vehicles Contest

Vote, View and participate in our LEGO Contests to win awesome LEGO prizes.
johnkelly00
I'm New !

Dr. Doom's Special Transport!

Post by johnkelly00 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:19 pm

Face front, True Believers! It's "Passionate" Pete here with another entry in the marvelous manner that you know and love!

This one comes straight from Sam "The Man," our newest, eight-year old wunderkind member of the Merry Marvel Marching Society! It seems ol' Sam heard about the terrific TnB contest and dug deep to deliver this collossal creation that channels the imagination of Jack "The King" Kirby!

Diving in we find that the diabolical Dr. Doom dredged up deadly battle plans for his latest vehicle of mass destruction in his kooky quest to conquer the world! With the fabulous foursome nowhere to be found in LEGO city, our friendly neighborhood Spider-man swung in to save the city - only to be stopped by Doom's SPECIAL TRANSPORT!

Can Spidey escape and stop this perilous plan? Read on for the story we had to title "When Doom Comes to Call!"

Delightful Design by Sam "The Man"
Incredible Ideas by Sam "The Man"
Stupdendous Story by Sam "The Man"
Paltry Prose by "Passionate" Pete

Doom's mirthless minions man the controls and chauffer the mad monarch through the city on his SPECIAL TRANSPORT!

"Nothing will stop our front-mounted liquifier! It melts metal in minutes!"

"Wait till they get a load of our Sonic Stunner!" The sinister Stunner sends out silent signals scattering citizens of LEGO city!

"Doom! You'll never get away with this!" "And who will stop me, dolt? You are seconds from being shredded in my SPECIAL TRANSPORT!"

"Must get free! Aunt May is counting on me! Can't give in to Doom's demonic plans!"

"Haw! When Doom gives the word, I'm launching this ... the ULTIMATE WEAPON!"

"Look at the read out! Spider-man is putting too much pressure on the chains! If I tell Doom, he'll blame me! What do I do?"

What will ol' webhead do next? How will he stop Doom's devious dreams? Tune in next time, faithful fans!

Excelsior!
Last edited by johnkelly00 on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

johnkelly00
I'm New !

Re: [Entries] TnB Super Heroes Vehicles Contest

Post by johnkelly00 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:21 pm

How the heck do I make my images bigger???

dr_spock
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dr_spock » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:30 pm

johnkelly00 wrote:How the heck do I make my images bigger???
When select the picture to share in flickr there is drop down item to select picture size. 640 x ... works well for this forum.

pstaro
I'm New !

Post by pstaro » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Pilot: Batman, Batgirl, Robin, and NightWing (The entire Bat-Family)
Model Name: Mobile BatCave I
Size: 48x48 X-Large Plate (The Whole Thing)
Description: Batman and his Bat-Family can now travel to other regions of the city, country and maybe even the world to fight crime. Well, maybe not the world since the weight of the vehicle will probably make it sink to the bottom of the ocean. :-D But don't worry, Batman's next creation "Mobile BatCave II" will have the ability to travel on land, sea, and air. Until then, the "Mobile BatCave I" will be enough for Batman and his friends.
MobileBatCave03.JPG
https://www.flickr.com/photos/128659422 ... 919515453/

As the saying goes, "you can't leave home without it"... Bruce Wayne truly understands the meaning behind those words since he brought along five of his favourite Batsuits with him.
MobileBatCave17.JPG
https://www.flickr.com/photos/128659422 ... 539674935/

The front panels of the vehicle slides open.
MobileBatCave12.JPG
https://www.flickr.com/photos/128659422 ... 353051629/

The entrance back into the BatCave is located at the rear of the vehicle.
MobileBatCave15.JPG
https://www.flickr.com/photos/128659422 ... 539677585/

It is fully armed and has all the technology of the original BatCave that's located underneath Wayne Manor. Information is constantly being synced between the two BatCaves via satellite. It can carry most of the vehicles that Batman and this friends uses such as the BatCycle, Robin Cycle, and even NightWing's Glider. Batman is hoping to win the Tumbler so that he can also add that to his Mobile BatCave. :-D
MobileBatCave10.JPG
https://www.flickr.com/photos/128659422 ... 353662157/
MobileBatCave06.JPG
Anyways, wishing everyone best of luck with this contest :up:
And you can find more photos on ToysNBricks' flickr page.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by pstaro on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

johnkelly00
I'm New !

Post by johnkelly00 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:39 pm

dr_spock wrote:
johnkelly00 wrote:How the heck do I make my images bigger???
When select the picture to share in flickr there is drop down item to select picture size. 640 x ... works well for this forum.
Thank you for your help - I appreciate it!

jimmythunder
Peasant
Peasant

Post by jimmythunder » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:03 am

The name of my model: Iron Man - Literally
Description: It's pretty obvious really, I'll let the photos speak for themselves
Size: 280 mm L x 100 mm H x 110 mm W
Pilot: Iron Man

ImageIron Man - Literally 1 by Jingo NZ, on Flickr

ImageIron Man - Literally 2 by Jingo NZ, on Flickr

ImageIron Man - Literally 3 by Jingo NZ, on Flickr

ImageIron Man - Literally 4 by Jingo NZ, on Flickr

I hope you like it.

SEK527
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by SEK527 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:36 am

Villain: Poison Ivy
Model Name: Poison Ivy'S Aerial Topdresser
Size of Model 11" x9" when fertilizer hose is in use

Look in the sky! It's a giant bug, it's a flying plant, no, it's Poison Ivy in her environmentally friendly aerial topdresser (plane that sprays fertilizer). She flies this craft over land & sea releasing green liquid which stimulates plants (even seaweed) to instantly grow to extreme lengths and do whatever Poison Ivy instructs them to do - including tangling super heroes.

This craft is made from plants, except for the landing gear. It is small, efficient (runs on plant liquid) & is safe for the environment (except for the toxins)! Poison Ivy grew the plants in her lab, designed & built this craft herself. Her botanical plane features mechanical wings that work like bird wings - they flap & glide! Additional foilage acts like feathers. There's no enclosed cockpit to hide this beauty! Poison Ivy is visible for all to see. The entire plane's body is toxic so no one can touch it. She has two drinks waiting for the Caped Crusaders should they be enticed by her charms - the lighter one is nonalcoholic for Boy Wonder.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SEK527 on Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

jsalwen
I'm New !

Post by jsalwen » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:52 am

I love a lot of these entries.

The Mobile Bat-Cave is very cool. Seems like a fun playset.

I also really like the Harley Hammer Truck. Very innovative.

Great work everyone.

arbojl
I'm New !

Post by arbojl » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:34 am

Here is my entry for the contest:

The vehicle is Hawkeye's Arrowhead Speeder. It measures roughly 17x32 studs.

Some of its key features are bright yellow fletching, adjustable golden guns, and the staple red fire extinguishers that are present in most Lego Marvel sets.

NickBrickguy
I'm New !

Post by NickBrickguy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:54 pm

My first official contest attempt! I apologize for the photographs, my next build will have better ones! I decided to give Namor the Submariner a submersible vehicle!

Pilot: Namor the Submariner
Model Name: The Porpoise
Size: 30x16 (studs)
Description: Swimming at enormous depths can be exhausting! Namor decided it was time, and built the Porpoise! With it's twin turbine engines, the Porpoise can cruise around and outrun even the fastest of sea creatures! The Porpoise has bioluminescent properties to blind all of those who try to catch Namor!... I tried incorporating some of the more difficult bracket and cockpit pieces that I don't often build with, giving it a unique profile. My favorite part of the build is the overall silhouette of the vehicle, that makes it appear more on the nautical side. I also enjoyed creating the engine compartment with the hoses and piping. I wish I had more time to put together a proper Namor, but this is all I had time for! Hope you enjoy!

More photos can be seen at my Flickr page... https://www.flickr.com/photos/128680585 ... 358127858/

Essien8
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Essien8 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:51 pm

Name: Aquaman’s Aquajet
Pilot: Aquaman
Description: This vehicle is a state of the art submersion jet designed to get Aquaman anywhere he needs to go—it can dive to the deepest depths of the ocean or soar to the highest heights above the horizon! Its energy core is powered by a clean energy source derived from a precise mixture of underwater algae deposits and seaweed, and it pumps power throughout the ship for great maneuverability—wings fold in for submarine mode, come out at a 45 degree angle for attack mode, and come all the way out for easy flying mode—the same energy source also charges up dual side 180 degree spinning blasters and the Aquajet’s hidden front photon cannons won’t stay hidden long when Aquaman catches up to the bad guys! Of course, the ship is painted in a brilliant array of Aquaman’s signature colors and finished off with a few gems like the seaweed/frog overlays and a stowaway courageous crab sidekick along for the ride just beneath the main thruster!
DSC_5655 by whatliamlikes, on Flickr -- Aquaman's Aquajet
DSC_5690 by whatliamlikes, on Flickr -- Aquajet Flight Mode
DSC_5654 by whatliamlikes, on Flickr -- Aquajet - Attack mode
DSC_5649 by whatliamlikes, on Flickr -- Sub mode
DSC_5685 by whatliamlikes, on Flickr -- Angry Aquaman!
DSC_5678 by whatliamlikes, on Flickr -- Aquajet Side view with Front Cannons
DSC_5623 by whatliamlikes, on Flickr -- Aerial View of Sub Mode
DSC_5674 by whatliamlikes, on Flickr -- Frogs and Seaweed
DSC_5675 by whatliamlikes, on Flickr -- Stowaway Crab
DSC_5703 by whatliamlikes, on Flickr -- Thrusters with rotating propellers and some algae exhaust!
DSC_5706 by whatliamlikes, on Flickr -- Enemies coming from the Rear--no problem, rotate side cannons!
Aquaman's display from above by whatliamlikes, on Flickr -- Aquaman's Display from above
DSC_5691 by whatliamlikes, on Flickr -- Aquaman in cockpit with removable display out of ship for repairs...
DSC_5621 by whatliamlikes, on Flickr -- The other side, for symmetry...
DSC_5698 by whatliamlikes, on Flickr -- Other side, back view.

Thanks! We had a lot of fun building. Hope you like it! I posted all of our pics rather than linking to our Flickr page--hope it is not too many!!

vexpix
I'm New !

Post by vexpix » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:48 pm

Hey everyone! These all look great. Good luck to all!

Pilot: Deadpool
Co-Pilot: Bob, Agent of Hydra
Vehicle: Veronica, Deadpool's Gunship
Size: 45x32

ImageDeadpool's Gunship by peterbradberry aka VexPix, on Flickr

When you absolutely must have the most firepower possible, accept no substitutes! We here at Deadpool Inc. can deliver any bounty no matter the order.

Outfitted with tri-barrel rotating 50 caliber machine gun engines ol' Veronica can out run most. If she can't out run you she'll shoot you down.

Rear facing and downward angled repulsors allow for high speed pursuit and hover modes. The rear facing gunner pod can fire a net for capturing bounties.

My trusty sidekick Bob, Agent of Hydra, can handle pilot duties while I round up our paycheck.

The back hold has room for two prisoners, and our portable grill.

No job too big or small!

More photos can be seen here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/97494711@ ... 779493161/

brickster90
Knight
Knight

Post by brickster90 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:21 pm

So glad I could get my entry in! School has really hampered my building and such for the last few years.
Now, I present...
Robin's Robo-Mech!

After Batman gets such vehicles as The Tumbler, The Bat, helicopters, boats, submarines, and even spaceships, you can't blame his sidekick for maybe getting a little jealous. After all, Robin has what... smaller, less cool versions of what Batman gets? Well, that changes now. Robin decided he could get his own unique vehicle, and that he did. The Robo-Mech comes equipped with a deployable punisher sword, fold-out staff, 2 functioning hands (one with claws for combat) and fully articulated joints including knees, elbows, and wrists. No more does The Boy Wonder stand in the Dark Knight's shadow.

Ready for battle
ImageFront 2 by davidpianoman, on Flickr

Come at me, bro!
ImageFront by davidpianoman, on Flickr

Gonna hurt!
ImagePunch by davidpianoman, on Flickr

Punisher Sword deployed
ImageSword Out 2 by davidpianoman, on Flickr

ImageSword Out by davidpianoman, on Flickr

Fold-out staff
ImageStaff - 1 Hand by davidpianoman, on Flickr

ImageStaff - 2 Hands Side by davidpianoman, on Flickr

ImageStaff - 2 Hands Front by davidpianoman, on Flickr

Side view
ImageRight by davidpianoman, on Flickr

Back view
ImageBack by davidpianoman, on Flickr

Controls, plus weapons in case Robin needs to bail
ImageControls by davidpianoman, on Flickr

"What? You think Batman gets all the cool stuff? Well not anymore, punk."
ImageThe Pilot by davidpianoman, on Flickr
Last edited by brickster90 on Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

naugem
I'm New !

Post by naugem » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:31 pm

Ship: Bison Katania
Pilot: Rocket (Racoon)
Size: 30x26

This is Rocket's personal ship, which he uses for his side-jobs. It has a small cargo area in the belly of the ship, and features 2 heavy cannons, 2 light cannons, 2 power spears and a bunch of tractor mines.

Minitrue
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Minitrue » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:00 pm

Here is my very-last-minute entry to the Super Hero Vehicle Contest. My son and I started this three days ago and just finished it tonight and took some photos.

This is "MODOK's Battle Barge!" (Full disclosure: My 4 year old girl calls it the the "daddy mobile."
This vehicle is 40 studs wide by 48 studs long.

Imagephoto 1 by minitrue11, on Flickr

MODOK is the pilot but he has a AIM soldier and an AIM robot to help man the weaponry. (I wish I could have made more AIM soldiers, but I only had one classic yellow space helmet.)

Imagephoto 2-1 by minitrue11, on Flickr

Here is a side view.

Imagephoto 5-2 by minitrue11, on Flickr

You can see that the Barge is armed with Rockets, Turrets, cannons and manipulator arms.

Imagephoto 4-2 by minitrue11, on Flickr

This vehicle is kind of a cross between a GI JOE killer whale hovercraft and a Star Destroyer. It floats on repulser technology stolen from Tony Stark.

Imagephoto 4-2 by minitrue11, on Flickr

Here is one of the side turrets:

Imagephoto 4-1 by minitrue11, on Flickr

Here is the inside of that turret:

Imagephoto 3-1 by minitrue11, on Flickr

Here is a front view of the Barge, showing the ramp where we can offload troops and robot minions:

Imagephoto 5-1 by minitrue11, on Flickr

Imagephoto 1-2 by minitrue11, on Flickr

Here are the manipulator arms being deployed. They are good for gobbling up flying heroes.

Imagephoto 5 by minitrue11, on Flickr

Imagephoto 3 by minitrue11, on Flickr

Imagephoto 4 by minitrue11, on Flickr

Thanks for checking out our vehicle. Good Luck, everyone!

Ultdrake
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Ultdrake » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:41 pm

Pilot: Pinguin
Vehicle: Rampage Pinguin
Size: 15x15x30 (approximatively)

Near everybody in Gothan have his own walker, so the Pinguin ask to his bot-engineer to build one to show how glorious he is.

The Pinguin in preparation

With the laser-shield umbrella

Without the umbrella

More picture here

Thanks for the contest! :-D

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:49 am

Wow, so many entries! The submission period is now over, the voting will begin soon.