C-3PO: It wasn't my first choice.
R2-D2: We'd have been blasted by Stormtroopers, you dolt!
Jawa 2: Considering a Stormtrooper's aim...BZZAP!...staying was probably the better choice.
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:46 am
- Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)
C-3P0: I will admit it does look good. Of course it would have better if I had been in it.
R2-D2: To quote Princess Leia, I don't know where you get your delusions laser brain.
Jawa #2: TWO AT-AT's! I am geeking out! Play it again, play it again!
Jawa #1 " You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome."
C-3PO "These Jawas are peculiar creatures Artoo. They're spouting gibberish from some completely different film."
Jawa#2 "Witness Me!"
R2D2 "Beep Boop" Translation: "Oh, what a day... what a lovely day!"
C-3PO: We are looking for Master Very Lonely Luke.
R2-D2: Beep boop bleep boop! (Roughly translated - and don't ask why the Jawas didn't need a translation :) - Maybe he's in a swamp, training with a green muppet!)
Jawa 2: Wonder if we'll bump into that Emo Kylo Ren out here...
2. C3PO: I understand these brown creatures, I know so many languages. We come in peace. They seem nice. Ohhh wait they want to take us apart.
3. R2-D2: Beep boop baleep waaaiiie. AAhh man I'm stuck with this pessimistic know it all again.
4. Jawa #2: Wow this gold one is annoying. We better take him apart first.
Jawa #1: Die Wanna Wanga
C-3PO: Mesa day startin pretty okee-day with a brisky morning munchy, then BOOM! Mesa here!
Mesa gettin' very very scared!
R2-D2: This deal is getting worse all the time!
Jawa #2: Yub Nub!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests