scam or deal?

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
StClair
Count
Count

scam or deal?

Post by StClair » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:16 pm

Anyone familiar with VOYODEL INC.?

I stumbled upon it while online shopping for a LEGO set. In the search field I typed in LEGO and most prices look about right but there are a few that are a bargain. Maybe too good of a deal? I really want to buy some things from them but I can't find any info on them. The link to the shop is ( http://voyodel.com/index.php ) I've clicked on terms of service. I can't find any feedback or reviews online.

Anyone have any advice? Experience with them. Ways to find out info about the site? Thanks in advance

StClair
Count
Count

Re: scam or deal?

Post by StClair » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:57 am

I put 2 items in my cart so that I could try to determine what shipping would be (or if site would give me more info) and there is an error. "Sorry, we are experiencing connection difficulties with our merchant provider. Please try back again soon. Thank you!" I tried this once or twice yesterday and several times today.

Misspscience
I'm New !

Post by Misspscience » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:15 am

SCAM!!

I looked up the site on the Better Business Bureau and it is not a business. I also found that the website was only created 20 days ago. http://www.statscrop.com/www/voyodel.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; It was probably set up as a holiday scam. i have fallen for this with another site before.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:55 am

Thank you Misspscience! While most prices looked about normal there were a few that I really wanted to take advantage of.. below retail on arkham asylum and hulks helicarrier. I thought it seemed a bit too good to be true.. and when I couldn't find contact info or customer feedback or ratings..? Thank you for taking time to check it out.

Rook
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Rook » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:59 am

Looks the site has already disappeared too. Best to always buy from trusted sites only.