Minifig Series 12 availability in Canada

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
ILoveLegotrain
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Minifig Series 12 availability in Canada

Post by ILoveLegotrain » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:49 pm

Hello,

Just wondering anyone here spotted the minifig being available in GTA yet?

Thanks

ILoveLegotrain
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: Minifig Series 12 availability in Canada

Post by ILoveLegotrain » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:47 pm

anyone?
It's approaching the release date Oct 1st but I thought it might be available in store before so I can pick up a set before the rush?
thanks

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:46 pm

ILoveLegotrain wrote:anyone?
It's approaching the release date Oct 1st but I thought it might be available in store before so I can pick up a set before the rush?
thanks
What RUSH? With the price increase, I doubt there will be any rush unless they annouce there is a secret Mrs.Gold in the set. And to answer your question, no they are no out yet. Maybe they will put them out on the weekend, check your local Walmarts.

Congruence
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Congruence » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:44 am

I suspect the rush is he wants to flip them on kijiji for $8 a pop.
There won't be issues with these like the movie figs, or the perceived issues with Simpsons figs.

ILoveLegotrain
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by ILoveLegotrain » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:45 pm

Congruence wrote:I suspect the rush is he wants to flip them on kijiji for $8 a pop.
There won't be issues with these like the movie figs, or the perceived issues with Simpsons figs.
I don't resell them on kijiji my friend as I just collect them that's all. ;-)
Well the problem in the past is that my local walmart probably only has like 2-3 boxes in stock, and when I start search for them it's usually already pretty much half empty.
Oh well I guess I'll just wait few more days till release.
Thanks for all replies

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:55 pm

ILoveLegotrain wrote:
Congruence wrote:I suspect the rush is he wants to flip them on kijiji for $8 a pop.
I don't resell them on kijiji my friend as I just collect them that's all. ;-)
Well the problem in the past is that my local walmart probably only has like 2-3 boxes in stock, and when I start search for them it's usually already pretty much half empty.
Oh well I guess I'll just wait few more days till release.
Thanks for all replies
There are other retailers other than Walmart you can buy them, Toys R Us, Indigo...etc. Walmart WAS the place to go when they sell them cheaper before the Lego movie series. Now it do not matter, since the price is the same everywhere. Also if you are not a reseller, and only want a set or a certain figure, just bricklink it. WIth the time you spend getting to where ever and feeling them, might as well order from bricklink.

winbrant
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by winbrant » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:18 am

Found these at my local Wal*Mart here in Alberta last night.

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Toronadian » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:59 am

I've decided to stop collecting these. Maybe if one in particular but I've been them since series 1. Think I should just save up and use that money on a big set or something.

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Post by hatcher » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:07 pm

They are available in TRU and Walmart as of the 1st (saw them with my own eyes I did). They were not out in Walmart on the 1st around here. Apparently Mastermind Toys has them as well. I bought 16 at Target with the red card to save 5%, and got 15 unique. I mistook a princess for a wizard, when I thought the frog was the top of his staff. (I was in a rush, but its ok since my daughter likes to get the girl figures). They are nice looking, with the same problem I always complain about. Legs that are painted on front and sides, but not back. Makes them look like they are wearing thongs.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

payam81
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by payam81 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:07 am

Toronadian wrote:I've decided to stop collecting these. Maybe if one in particular but I've been them since series 1. Think I should just save up and use that money on a big set or something.
Aren't you in a little too deep to stop now? lol Might as well collect this series too.

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:14 am

hatcher wrote:They are available in TRU and Walmart as of the 1st (saw them with my own eyes I did). They were not out in Walmart on the 1st around here. Apparently Mastermind Toys has them as well. I bought 16 at Target with the red card to save 5%, and got 15 unique. I mistook a princess for a wizard, when I thought the frog was the top of his staff. (I was in a rush, but its ok since my daughter likes to get the girl figures). They are nice looking, with the same problem I always complain about. Legs that are painted on front and sides, but not back. Makes them look like they are wearing thongs.
Agree on most Walmart not stocking this on the 1st, maybe the reps have not gotten to all the Walmarts yet?