Rocket Raccoon polybag?

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
vorpalblade
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Rocket Raccoon polybag?

Post by vorpalblade » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:05 pm

I've been seeing Rocket Raccoon poly bags around Ebay lately that have a nice design for his suit, but I haven't been able to locate it on Brickset or other sites. Was one given out at a convention recently (other than the SDCC version, this is not that full set, only a minifig polybag)?

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Re: Rocket Raccoon polybag?

Post by hatcher » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:12 am

According to the brick show, it comes in the blu ray for the Guardians of the Galaxy. Hopefully it true!
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:16 pm

hatcher wrote:According to the brick show, it comes in the blu ray for the Guardians of the Galaxy. Hopefully it true!
Toys R Us Blueray order exclusive? Either way, it is a Toys R Us exclusvie, so at Toys R Us only. Finally the complete crew in their uniform without having to pay big bucks for Rocket’s Warbird SDCC set.

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Post by hatcher » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:32 pm

It could be one of the Bricktober free giveaways. Like this week its the Brown Ninja from Ninjago (at least thats the give away here in Canada.) I don't care how you get it, I want it! Right now! Immediately! Add this to the Milano spaceship, and you're good (I really dislike the Groot they made. He's way too big, and well, ugly. This solves that problem.)
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:00 am

I have a few of these available for sale/trade. Ran I to a TRU who put them on the floor rather than hold off til the Blue Ray is out :)
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Other people are reporting finding them on the shelves for $4.99 at Toys R Us (without need to buy the Blu-Ray). I just found the polybag today at a Lexington KY Toys R us. They were in a tray type box on the shelves mixed in with other LEGO sets in boxes. They were not with other polybags (hanging) or at the registers. Good luck

Stilgar
I'm New !

Post by Stilgar » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:51 pm

I just picked up a couple at the local TRU, they were on the floor hanging with the other polybags.

lordoflego
Knight
Knight

Post by lordoflego » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:27 pm

So far I got about 67 of them. 3 separate purchases:
1st purchase was 10- that's all I was able to afford, next day, second store had limit of 2, and than back to the first store where I got 55 without any limits/problems
VENI VIDI VICI

Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor

Post by Mantisking » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:43 pm

The Northborough, MA TRU store had the Rocket Raccoon poly out on a sidekick in the Lego section.