LEGO 71016 The Kwik E-Mart Now Available for LEGO VIPs

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO 71016 The Kwik E-Mart Now Available for LEGO VIPs

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:51 am

It is now April 15th and that means that the next exclusive set is now available for LEGO VIPs! Remember to log in first or you won't see the set being available for purchase. 71016 The Kwik E-Mart is the second Simpsons set released by LEGO.  Exclusively available only at LEGO. Order your copy today: USA | Canada | UK

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-71016-the-k ... lego-vips/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

legohunter
Count
Count

Re: LEGO 71016 The Kwik E-Mart Now Available for LEGO VIPs

Post by legohunter » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:37 am

I am not the fans of Simpsons, but I admit that this set is excellent after watching the speed build and review from youtube. There are so many things and detail inside the store and it closely resembles reality. The dumpster, phone booth, power generator and air vent at roof top are all cool. The only downside of it is that Homer, Bart, and Marge minifigures are pulled from CMF. The set could be made better if it includes more exclusive minifigures.

This store is way better than the house, I will get this set and keep it next to my haunted house and modular sets.

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: LEGO 71016 The Kwik E-Mart Now Available for LEGO VIPs

Post by vynsane » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:47 pm

In order to let you all decide whether or not this is a must for you, I'll be giving you an in-depth look at the set over the next couple of days!
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive