Providence Lego Store Grand Opening (June 26-28)

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
brickz
Knight
Knight

Providence Lego Store Grand Opening (June 26-28)

Post by brickz » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:42 am

FYI for those in Providence. You get the new free store set with $99.

http://stores.lego.com/en-us/events/providence-go

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Re: Providence Lego Store Grand Opening (June 26-28)

Post by atmail35 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:56 pm

We were able to go and the line was very long today. Arrived before 10 and probably 100-150 people in line. It went fast, but as I walked through the mall after it seemed like many people maybe got more than one store set by either re-entering the line or something. I saw many people carrying multiple large bags by themselves (could have been carrying for other family I suppose). Anyway, I'm not sure what time they ran out.

EDIT: I read the link and it does say "one per transaction" so perhaps it is ok. But I definitely felt like I saw some people trying to get multiples.

Sunday is a Minifigure 3 pack with a $50 purchase.

You also have to pay for parking for those not familiar with the Mall (like me). $2 for 5 hours which is not horrible.

There is a very cool display near Macy's (opposite end of the LEGO Store) of a Jurassic World scene. I'll try to post some pics in a few minutes.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:11 pm

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dho7622u
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dho7622u » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:58 am

I was there on Saturday as well. Wasn't too bad and the staff was top notch. Has anyone posted pictures of the Providence Minifig set? I just couldn't go back on Sunday, having been there Friday and Saturday.

david