LEGO 5002946 Silver Centurion Iron Man Spotted in Hong Kong?

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO 5002946 Silver Centurion Iron Man Spotted in Hong Kong?

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:29 pm

Remember the exclusive LEGO 5002946 Silver Centurion Iron Man minifigure that we reported earlier? Well, it looks like that they are available somewhere in Hong Kong as there are Yahoo auction listings for it. Alex also writes in to inform us that he just got one of these minifigures from a seller in Hong Kong.

This minifigure was part of a pre-order bonus at GameStop. You can get it for free when you pre-order the new LEGO Marvel Avengers Video Game which is due for release on January 26, 2016.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-5002946-sil ... hong-kong/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Superherojer
Citizen
Citizen

Re: LEGO 5002946 Silver Centurion Iron Man Spotted in Hong K

Post by Superherojer » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:39 am

The release date for the game is actually January 26, 2016. Still an awesome minifig though!

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:59 am

"No longer offering it" doesn't seem accurate. I'm on the Wii U listing right now and it still includes the box displaying the pre-order bonus. Maybe it's just no longer available in Canada?
Snap 2015-10-08 at 10.57.23.png
I just signed up for Best Buy's "Gamer's Club Unlocked" which gets you 20% off all videogame purchases, but it looks like I'm going to have to preorder at GameStop for this guy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

jmeninno
Knight
Knight

Post by jmeninno » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:24 pm

Grabbed one by running into a Gamestop and asked if they had any extra. Plan to do this to grab a few more. Be friendly and ask! Although I might have also said that I forgot the game was coming out and thus didn't preorder it...which is actually true...but I figured it didn't hurt to mention.