71014 LEGO DFB The Mannschaft Minifigures - Now Available at LEGO Shop at Home Europe

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

71014 LEGO DFB The Mannschaft Minifigures - Now Available at LEGO Shop at Home Europe

Post by Toys N Bricks » Thu May 26, 2016 6:14 pm

The new special edition LEGO 71014 DFB – The Mannschaft minifigures are now back instock at LEGO Shop at Home European countries. They were previously listed as sold out. Price for each minifigure is set at £2.49/€2,99. Available exclusively in European countries as they don't appear to be available in Australia or North America. Limit 16 per customer.

Collect the LEGO® Minifigures, DFB – The Mannschaft series

Celebrate the European Championship with this amazing minifigure collection, featuring the current World Cup Champions, Germany. Including Coach Joachim Löw, Goalkeeper Manuel Neuer; Defenders: Jérôme Boateng, Mats Hummels, Benedikt Höwedes, Shkodran Mustafi; Midfielders: Bastian Schweinsteiger (Captain), Mesut Özil, Thomas Müller, Toni Kroos, Sami Khedira, André Schürrle, Marco Reus, Christoph Kramer; and Forwards: Mario Götze and Max Kruse. Each player minifigure comes with the official adidas DFB soccer uniform bearing the player's name and number, plus a ball, display plate and a collector's leaflet! Who will you discover inside your next ‘mystery' bag?

The LEGO® Minifigures, DFB – The Mannschaft collection features the German national football team, including the team coach and 15 players.
Each minifigure in this series is dressed with the official adidas DFB soccer uniform bearing the player's name and number, plus a ball, display plate and collector's leaflet.
Collect this unique LEGO® Minifigure series.
Have fun trading minifigures with your friends to complete your collection.
PLEASE NOTE: Each ‘mystery' bag contains one of the 16 characters available in this collection. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate requests for specific minifigures. If you purchase more than one ‘mystery' bag, you may receive two or more identical minifigures.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/71014-lego-dfb-t ... me-europe/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

echobanzai
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: 71014 LEGO DFB The Mannschaft Minifigures - Now Availabl

Post by echobanzai » Sat May 28, 2016 9:24 am

seems sold out! can we order from the usa anyone know?

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Mon May 30, 2016 6:48 am

echobanzai wrote:seems sold out! can we order from the usa anyone know?
For the low low price of $6.66 a piece you can get a box of 60 with three full series. Act now, supplies are limited and we can only make this offer for the next 2 minutes!

(Trying to sound like a TV salesman.) :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/Display-Minifigur ... 06e85f3e71

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Mon May 30, 2016 10:48 pm

To be honest, that's not a bad price :P
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:44 pm

I'm going to pretend I didn't see this as I have collected every other series (including the Team GB series) up to this point! :sad:

fleury
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by fleury » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:41 pm

They now appear to be gone. The listings don't say "sold out" ... rather, the listings for this item no longer appear at all.