oddity on order from S@H

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

oddity on order from S@H

Post by ncbarrett » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:39 pm

i ordered some pick a bricks and it looks like they are shipping from Strykow, Poland.
Isn't that kind of odd?
strykow.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

GuaranteedUnity
Knight
Knight

Re: oddity on order from S@H

Post by GuaranteedUnity » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:40 pm

cowbug
Knight
Knight

Post by cowbug » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:05 pm

No I have made several PAB orders online and that's where they all come from. It takes me about a solid week to get them once they are marked as shipped. They come into the US through New York so if you are on the east coast it may not take as long.

dr_spock
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dr_spock » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:20 pm

That seems about right. My last order took 10 days. I think it went through the USA along the way.

koromo
Knight
Knight

Post by koromo » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Its one of the production contracts with LEGO. I found a piece of corporate literature once that had a break down of all their satelite operations.

Since S@H didn't have 288 individual black and white tiles on hand :-D both my orders came straight from that production site. Made me wonder what the fellow on the floor though when there was another order for 288 identical tiny pieces.
Lego Fan based in Seacoast Area of New Hampshire.