Milwaukee (area), WI Lego Store at Mayfair Mall!

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
sadowsk1
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Milwaukee (area), WI Lego Store at Mayfair Mall!

Post by sadowsk1 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:18 am

http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/ne ... yfair.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I just heard the news and I'm super pumped. I think technically the location is Wauwatosa, but people are more familiar with Milwaukee for reference sake.

I'm super pumped! No more trips to IL! Who wants to start up a Milwaukee Lego User Group?

solo606
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Milwaukee (area), WI Lego Store at Mayfair Mall!

Post by solo606 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:38 pm

There is a nearby LUG based out of Kenosha. We have a few users from Milwaukee and north too.

sadowsk1
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by sadowsk1 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:09 pm

solo606 wrote:There is a nearby LUG based out of Kenosha. We have a few users from Milwaukee and north too.
That's awesome! Do you guys have a website or more info? I'd love to talk to some local collectors!

meyerc13
Knight
Knight

Post by meyerc13 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:24 pm

This was the best news I had today, and I had some really great news earlier (raise and a bonus at work). Just under 100 miles from my house to Mayfair Mall, which sure beats the almost 300 miles to the Mall of America. While Kenosha is a bit far for a LUG, I'd be interested in starting one up here in the Fox Valley if there are others from the area with an interest.