Question on S&H orders

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
atmail35
Duke
Duke

Question on S&H orders

Post by atmail35 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:27 am

What does it mean when the status is "customer service" (vs in process or shipped)? I ordered some AC and PotC Battle Packs since I was concerned the store would be sold out and now I'm wondering if I should have picked up "back-ups" while I was there last night :???:

Is this an indication that it might get cancelled?

Thanks in advance!

pumbaugh
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: Question on S&H orders

Post by pumbaugh » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:34 am

seems my orders get booted before they ever get to the "customer service" status if they are going to get cancelled. My last couple orders were in "customer service" for 12-24 hours then went to in process before being shipped....hard to say exactly. I hate it that I place an order and sometimes it takes 12 hours for it to even show up in s@h order history...

SirTroysToyKingdom
I'm New !

Post by SirTroysToyKingdom » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:34 pm

How much did you order?

If you order large quantities, it will go to "In Customer Service" so that a manager can approve the order. This seems more of a fraud prevention measure than to limit quantities. They want to make sure that the order is legitimate before sending it off to be processed.

Almost every order I place on the website goes this route. Some do get cancelled, but it is a small percentage.

Troy

medib
I'm New !

Post by medib » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:49 am

Troy...

gee, I wonder why.
:lol:no

MarkV
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by MarkV » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Heck, for my last order, I had a call show up from Lego Systems Inc on my caller ID.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:17 pm

I only ordered a few sale battle packs and other misc. stuff with no more than 2 of each item. My order did arrive, but that was the first time it went to CS and it took a bit longer to receive it.

h-7
Citizen
Citizen

Post by h-7 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Lego S@H randomly sends orders to Customer service. During the free shipping last month I ordered about 500.00 on one order and it went to customer service for 3 days. I ended up calling and verifying my information and they completed the order. Its basically to prevent fraud. I have made numerous orders with S@H and so far only one has gone to customer service.