LEGO London Olympic Minifigures Available Worldwide

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO London Olympic Minifigures Available Worldwide

Post by Toys N Bricks » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Update: All sold out now. For those living outside of Europe, we would recommend contacting John Lewis regarding their VAT/tax since its not being removed during the checkout process. Literally, you shouldn't have to pay 16-17% tax on it (the tax is hidden in the price of the item).

If you are outside of the United Kingdom, no fear as these LEGO London Olympic minifigures are now available for direct international sale! They are sold by a Britain retailer known as John Lewis (similar to Sears/Macy's) and the minifigures are also priced without markups at £1.99 (~$3.12 USD). Thanks to Adamson for the heads up.

Shipping is very heavy for international shipments. However, the good news is that its only a flat £25 charge (~$40 USD). This means that you can order as many minifigures as you like for the same shipping price. 20 minifigures would work out to be about $5/minifigure, 60 minifigures would work out to be $3.67/minifigure, 120 minifigures would work out to be $3.33/minifigure and so on.

LEGO London Olympic Minifigures

Shipping Charges

United Kingdom: Free Shipping
Europe: £7.50
International: £25.00

*International countries includes United States, Canada, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-london-olympic-minifigures/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Re: LEGO London Olympic Minifigures Available Worldwide

Post by Legobrandon » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:16 am

I dropped my jaw when I read the title, then I read about the shipping charges. No thanks! I'm good with doing trades.

beethead
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by beethead » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:32 am

Be careful. I just did a Google search and I found a reference from Feb 2011 of someone in Alberta, Canada receiving a $240 order with a $63 import tax. There might be some unexpected hefty customs/brokerage charges. Plus they don't remove the VAT for non-EU buyers.

Bizarro
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Bizarro » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:39 am

Ouch... big shipping. AUD 37.85 is pretty insane. My last shipment of goodies from the UK was 10 x 30131 for £7 :/

harry99
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by harry99 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:29 am

beethead wrote:Be careful. I just did a Google search and I found a reference from Feb 2011 of someone in Alberta, Canada receiving a $240 order with a $63 import tax. There might be some unexpected hefty customs/brokerage charges. Plus they don't remove the VAT for non-EU buyers.
Not removing the VAT for non-European buyers is illegal to my information - they should not be doing that... given the duties/brokerage fees that might occur I would refrain from this.

Why doesn't Amazon have these yet?!?
Visit my BrickLink store - 10% off if you mention that you're a ToysNBricks member. http://www.BrickAssortments.com

zeelich
I'm New !

Post by zeelich » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:38 am

Unfortunately all sold out now.

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Post by legitimatealex » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:11 am

Legobrandon wrote:I dropped my jaw when I read the title, then I read about the shipping charges. No thanks! I'm good with doing trades.
Yeaaaaah...I'm pretty sure these minifigures are out of my price range by quite a lot.
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

Deathleech
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Deathleech » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Nearly 40 dollars in shipping for a $3 minifig? Ya, no thanks...

MrDisco
Citizen
Citizen

Post by MrDisco » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:47 am

Noooo I missed it :'(