Feel free to post additional relevant FAQs and answers in the original thread in "Coupons" and I will update. http://www.toysnbricks.com/forums/viewt ... =67&t=6534" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TnB Coupon Master Thread: http://www.toysnbricks.com/forums/viewt ... =67&t=6103 Please post any coupon finds in the coupon thread.
B&N PAID MEMBERSHIP:
1) Costs $25 per year
2) Members get 10% off in-store only. On-line you get free express shipping for any sized order. So if you buy $250 of merchandise in-store you will make your $25 back and the rest of your purchases at 10% off will be “profit”.
3) Typically 20% off coupons are for members and 15% off for non-members.
4) Almost all Lego is exempted (online only) from these coupons. The items that are exempt from coupons online say: “Note: This item does not qualify for coupons or promotional discounts unless expressly stated.”
5) Generally you can get 10% off w/ your membership on LEGO items and also apply coupons IN-STORE.
6) Members do not get 10% off online, but do get free shipping on any amount ordered (no minimum).
7) Members get the member 10% discount in the store, then the coupon is on top of that (the coupon discount applies to the already discounted price). Always make sure to hand the employee your membership card first.
Barnes and Noble Kids’ Club
1) This is a FREE membership.
2) After signing up you receive a 30% off coupon good for one full-priced toy.
3) You will earn $5 for every $100 in “qualifying kids’ purchases”. Basically that is toys, games and kids’ books.
4) “Rewards” are issued the month after you reach $100. They are valid on-line or in-store and expire after one month.
5) The MAXIMUM is $20 in rewards per year so once you hit $400 in purchases you will not get additional $5 rewards.
6) You are supposed to receive your 30% off coupon via e-mail after signing up. It has been reported that it takes about 12 hours to receive your e-mailed coupon (thanks Forum Member theflavor for this info).
7) 30% off kids’ club coupon does not work on-line, you may present it in-store or call customer service and put in an order over the phone.
8) The 30% kids’ club coupon code is a ONE TIME use only (do not post a link to your coupon!)
9) B&N Customer Service has stated that it can take up to 72 hours for your Kid's Club membership to become active. (Thanks Forum Member theflavor for this info)
Detailed info here about signing up: https://kids.barnesandnoble.com/kidsclub/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1) Members receive free expedited shipping.
2) Non-members get free shipping for purchases over $25
3) There is a "pick-up" in-store option.
We would like to emphasize that this is an extremely good deal for people living outside of the United States as Barnes & Nobles has very reasonable international shipping charges. Listed below are the shipping rates for worldwide. What makes it even better is that the rates are still the same regardless of how big the item is. So the bigger the item, the better the deal!
• International: First Item $12.98, Additional Items $5.49 each
• Canada: First Item $6.48, Additional Items $2.49 each
There are no brokerage fees. For Canada, Barnes & Nobles will charge you 5% GST as taxes during the checkout process. You do not need to pay any additional fees when your item arrives. This means if you live in a high tax province like Newfoundland (15.5%) or Ontario (13%), you actually save on tax!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests