Target Easter Setup & Selection

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Superartpimp
I'm New !

Target Easter Setup & Selection

Post by Superartpimp » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:43 am

My local San Diego, CA Target has already reset their entire Easter section. There are two endcap labels for the same Lego polybags that were available for Valentines Day (Friends Ice Cream and Chima Winzar Pack Patrol). Bins were empty.

The-Daryl
Knight
Knight

Re: Target Easter Setup & Selection

Post by The-Daryl » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:54 am

I wonder how that's going to play out. Someone in the Valentine Poly thread also mentioned those same Polys would be going into Easter section (and that they weren't discounted like other V-Day stuff).

But here, (and a few other places going by that thread) they 50% offed them. It would seem silly they sell off their stock at a discount, then order replacement stock for full price hehe. Who knows!

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:50 pm

They did they a year or two on accident for the Venator Attack Cruiser Star Wars Poly... =)
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

kevinp
I'm New !

Post by kevinp » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:45 pm

Found about 25 of each Winzar’s Pack Patrol and Ice Cream Stand at a local Target in the Valentine’s clearance today for $1.19 each. Also noticed Summer Picnic was there and it scanned for $1.19 too. About 25 of those as well so got them. Anybody else see the Summer Picnics for the same discounted price?

meyerc13
Knight
Knight

Post by meyerc13 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:57 am

Target usually doesn't restock these seasonal polys. So if they are mistakenly selling out now at clearance prices, it probably means that the rest of us will never have a chance to get them for our kids for Easter.

Cementups
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Cementups » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:33 pm

meyerc13 wrote:Target usually doesn't restock these seasonal polys. So if they are mistakenly selling out now at clearance prices, it probably means that the rest of us will never have a chance to get them for our kids for Easter.

LOL, nice guilt trip attempt :clap: