Ewok Village now available

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
alexb54
Citizen
Citizen

Ewok Village now available

Post by alexb54 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:41 pm

Lego Shop at Home is now offering Ewok Village 10236 for VIP members from August 16-31! If you must get it early, it is available for $249.99 US here:

LEGOShop: USA | Canada | UK

greanie2011
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Ewok Village now available

Post by greanie2011 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:24 am

This has to be the most figures included with anyone (licensed) set !

Marcus70
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Marcus70 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:10 am

greanie2011 wrote:This has to be the most figures included with anyone (licensed) set !
I can think of only the death star as having more.

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:41 pm

alexb54 wrote:Lego Shop at Home is now offering Ewok Village 10236 for VIP members from August 16-31! If you must get it early, it is available for $249.99 US here:

LEGOShop: USA | Canada | UK
Good set, but without Lego making, putting in the jedi ghosts figures, I will wait for a discount before thinking on grabbing it, or will wait for the remake in a couple of years when they do decide to make it with the ghost figures.

lego the hutt
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by lego the hutt » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:34 pm

greanie2011 wrote:This has to be the most figures included with anyone (licensed) set !
Second most distinct figures in any set ever made...(there were a couple sets with things like a ton of battle droids...or soccer players, or chess sets)

But yes, this and the DS are pretty much cream of the crop as far as I am concerned.

Sinfanti
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Sinfanti » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:33 pm

dulait wrote:Good set, but without Lego making, putting in the jedi ghosts figures, I will wait for a discount before thinking on grabbing it, or will wait for the remake in a couple of years when they do decide to make it with the ghost figures.
Something as cool as Lego Jedi ghosts would probably show up as a ComicCon exclusive. And once they hit Bricklink and eBay they'd make the Ewok Village look cheap in comparison.

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Sinfanti wrote:
dulait wrote:Good set, but without Lego making, putting in the jedi ghosts figures, I will wait for a discount before thinking on grabbing it, or will wait for the remake in a couple of years when they do decide to make it with the ghost figures.
Something as cool as Lego Jedi ghosts would probably show up as a ComicCon exclusive. And once they hit Bricklink and eBay they'd make the Ewok Village look cheap in comparison.
Good call, I can see it happen around the time when Episode 7-9 come out. They have another year or two to work on making them holo figures. Also a reminder to those attending ComicCon in the future to bring, borrow, or rent a kid in order to have any chance in getting these exclusives.