Amazon Prime

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
yeti79
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Amazon Prime

Post by yeti79 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:06 pm

I order a couple of Lego items from Amazon and have the free month of prime membership. I was super excited about the 2 day shipping. Here it is 4 business days later and Have not got my package. It only had to go about 300 miles/3.5 hours. Needless to say I am quite upset. Has anyone else had this experience with Amazon Prime? I can say that I will not get the Amazon Prime package anytime soon after this ordeal.

Penguinomf
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: Amazon Prime

Post by Penguinomf » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:35 pm

It is more likely an issue with the shipping company. Has it moved at all or been at the same spot?

I've never had a problem with Prime shipping.

yeti79
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by yeti79 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:30 am

Same spot for 3 days...wouldn't surprise me if it was the postal services fault

thenos
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by thenos » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:02 pm

I'm sure contacting Amazon would be more beneficial. Also UPS whom they normally use doesn't move anything on the weekend for ground shipping.

Dmendro
I'm New !

Post by Dmendro » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:02 pm

My first post here. Dealing with Amazon Prime, first check and make sure the estimated ship date was what you expected. Alot of the times, you get the two days shipping, but the ship date is 4-5 days out, due to some stock limit. Then, if the ship date was what you thought it was and you still haven't received your item, call Amazon. They will more often than not compensate you for the trouble either with a small credit or off you to return the item for free and then you can buy elsewhere. Remember also that Amazon Prime shipping is only on items marked as Amazon Prime. Hope this helps.

P.S. Don't forget you get the free movie and tv streaming with Amazon Prime!

dr_teng
I'm New !

Post by dr_teng » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:42 am

Contact Amazon, they'll take care of it. I've had a couple of problems with things arriving in 2 days, usually the fault of Lasership (one of the companies Amazon uses along with UPS/USPS/Fedex).

Cementups
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Cementups » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:28 pm

As a UPS driver, I will tell you that Amazon has been using Surepost a lot lately. Basically we deliver stuff to the post office and they complete the journey. So when we deliver it to the post office it could sometimes sit a few days there.. Good luck!