shop at lego orders black friday

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
ENeuman600
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

shop at lego orders black friday

Post by ENeuman600 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:38 am

I ordered one of 10240 and one of 10228 through shop at lego online and it is customer service status so I wait until monday night but phone was busy with other customer orders so, I call back next day and now fixed and in process. I do felt that shop at lego computer technical is not doing great to monitor all orders. I do not know how many people at shop at lego during black friday after thanksgiving until december 2, 2013.

By the way, I wonder did they get increase sales compare to last year? I heard that Lowes sales on black friday was reveune sales of one billion dollars and like 10 percent increase than last year. should have same as shop at lego sales report?

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Re: shop at lego orders black friday

Post by Brick & Blue » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:04 am

I'd like to know where you go the Lowes number. However it would be only a half million a store which isn't out of the question. LEGO will not release any sale numbers, they have no need to, they are a private company with no stock. We will get the normal report in the spring.

I tried ordering the week before Black Friday and it never went through, even though they charged my credit card. I was outraged, they really need to get their act together. However I rider from them once a year because their "sales" are the normal prices on Amazon.

ENeuman600
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by ENeuman600 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:00 pm

the Lowes financial report is only for employee and stock holders. I seems that problem during or before Black Friday, only best call Lego at shop customer service to make sure process go through. Update: my order still at in process. and one of my order with gift card has not received yet I told them go head and ship at least one item with gift card but has not done yet.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:51 pm

ENeuman600 wrote:the Lowes financial report is only for employee and stock holders. .
I'm going to give you the best advice I can.

If you work for Lowes (Like I did) get the *BEEP!* out.

My LEGO shipment finally arrived but I forgot to order the 9V to PF adaptor cable. D'oh!