LEGO Monster Fighters site is up

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

LEGO Monster Fighters site is up

Post by vynsane » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:33 am

monsterfighters.lego.com

There is an introductory video with the broad strokes of the backstory, and character bio videos, as well as a couple of online games. This theme looks great, I can't wait...
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

nick91884
Knight
Knight

Re: LEGO Monster Fighters site is up

Post by nick91884 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:16 pm

Awesome Video!

Ghoulish graveyard! I love it! I missed out on series 1 minifigs and am looking forward to getting some zombie minifigs!
"The problem with quotes on the internet is it's difficult to determine if indeed they are true" -Abraham Lincoln

danutsta
Peasant
Peasant

Post by danutsta » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:34 pm

these are going to be great!

Buttmunch
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Buttmunch » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:45 am

I have to say this is by far the theme I am most looking forward to this year. The Superheroes really helped push me into getting back into Legos, but the new Monster theme cemented it. Its going to be a great year for Lego!

nick91884
Knight
Knight

Post by nick91884 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:24 am

Buttmunch wrote:I have to say this is by far the theme I am most looking forward to this year. The Superheroes really helped push me into getting back into Legos, but the new Monster theme cemented it. Its going to be a great year for Lego!
Same here, I really started getting aggressively back into LEGO late last year leading up to the superheroes stuff. Also I picked up a scorpion pyramid and a sphinx from the pharaohs quest theme and I think those two sets will go well with the monster fighters theme (much better than the mummy set in the monster fighters theme.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is it's difficult to determine if indeed they are true" -Abraham Lincoln

jeremyp4
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by jeremyp4 » Mon May 14, 2012 7:22 pm

These look awesome. For sure going to start picking these up... I'm stockpiling for my son... He's only a year and a half old and already has a fairly impressive collection