Tuesday Morning

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Morgan19
Knight
Knight

Tuesday Morning

Post by Morgan19 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:43 pm

For those not familiar with the chain: http://www.tuesdaymorning.com

Tuesday Morning stores definitely skew towards YMMV, but they're usually worth checking every now and then. This past week I found one 79110 - Silver Mine Shootout for $40 (regularly $70) so if you have one nearby and are still looking for Lone Rangers, it may be worth a visit.

(They also had plenty of Skylander- and WoW-themed MegaBloks in the range of 50-75% off, if you're into those.)

thenos
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: Tuesday Morning

Post by thenos » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:53 am

Can you post the code that they have on their sticker? There's a number to call that will tell you if they're in stock.

Mrbill317
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Mrbill317 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:51 pm

The mine is the only set I am missing out of the line.

anakinisvader
Knight
Knight

Post by anakinisvader » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:09 pm

Many Tuesday Mornings got these in right around Christmas 2013. I believe they got the Colby City Showdown and the train also. It was a YMMV thing as some got them all, some got one or two and some got none. Good find though. I thought these were long gone. You may have some luck checking out TJ Maxx, Ross and Marshalls as they all seem to get the same stuff at times.
Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?