Meijer sale

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Re: Meijer sale

Post by ncbarrett » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:31 am

Extra 50% off clearance today thru 1/31
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:15 pm

ncbarrett wrote:Extra 50% off clearance today thru 1/31
Wow! "Extra" and "50% off" aren't words I see often together. Glad today is grocery day (well now I am... earlier I was wondering if there was anything in the cupboard that I could combine to avoid the trip)

UPDATE
Picked up 1x LEGO friends Dolphin Cruiser for about $26 after additional 50% off clearance price. Should be a great gift at Christmas if I don't break it open before then for parts :-D

My local Meijer's is a small store. They don't have nearly the selection as some Meijer's store. Nearly everything was gone. The only LEGO sets left on clearance were LEGO friends sets. I saw someone with a truck load in a cart (stacked high.. and bottom filled) of Clearance toys. Most were LEGO friends Dolphin Cruisers and what looked like LEGO Friends Heartlake High :sad: I would've have taken one of the high school sets. I've picked up multiples before when on clearance for myself, gifts or even 1-3 to resell in the future but I try to leave some for others. He had every right to do so though. I shop on Bricklink and I'm sure that is how many Bricklink vendors make a profit. Also there is always the possibility that he was buying them for a charity of some sort. Really it happens.

Anyway.. thanks for the notice of additional 50% off and good luck to everyone near a Meijers!

PizzatheHut
I'm New !

Post by PizzatheHut » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:31 am

On Monday, Feb 16, Meijer will have mperks for $5 off $24.99, $10 off $49.99 and $15 off $74.99 one general merchandise item.

kibosh
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by kibosh » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:25 pm

Got the set with the porta potty for $19.99 with mperks. Great program.!

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:15 pm

My local Meijer has Mperks special Feb 27 (yesterday) and Feb 28 (today). 10% off general merchandise purchases. I had to activate the 10% off in mperks before going.

Great time to pick up a few CMF minifigures (at 10% off about $3.60 each instead of $3.99). My son wanted a few and I wanted multiples of a few. Unfortunately I couldn't find a few that I was looking for. After purchasing 11 CMF I saved 4.40. My local store had stocked many new Ninjago sets and 2 of the new Avenger sets (small set with Hawkeye and Hulkbuster set). These also would be 10% off retail. I'm pretty sure today is the last day for 10% off.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:08 pm

Super Cycle Chase 70808 clearance price $24.99!!! Marked with an orange sticker at local Meijer's. I bought two and left 3 behind.

Also noticed Metalbeard set marked down (not clearance sticker) to about $26.

Two Chima sets were marked with orange clearance stickers:
Laval's Fire Lion (set with Mungus.. bigfig elephant fig) for $24.99
Sir Fangar's Saber Tooth Walker $19.99

All four sets mentioned were in the regular LEGO aisle. Also I noticed a $10 off coupon a purchase of $50 or more in my email. I thought it was today but apparently its Friday and Saturday. With luck someone may be able to use that purchase on some LEGO deals Friday or Saturday. I didn't read the details yet. You will have to "clip it" in mperks program.

jimmy89
Peasant
Peasant

Post by jimmy89 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:30 am

Thanks for info about Super Cycle Chase 70808 few days ago. :up:

Umbra-Manis
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Umbra-Manis » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:46 pm

Man i wish we had meijers.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:10 pm

jimmy89 wrote:Thanks for info about Super Cycle Chase 70808 few days ago. :up:
You're very welcome! It was one of a few sets on my must have (but only if heavily discounted) list. I had even considered Amazon's $39.99 price. I'm glad that I waited :-D Can't wait to make time to open it up.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:31 pm

I saw a LOT of orange clearance stickers at my local Meijers today... and a lot of empty shelves. Everything discounted appeared to be about 30% off although I didn't do the math or take notes of the sets. Most were City type sets as well as a few Star Wars sets (although all of the discounted Star Wars sets were gone already). The only Superheroes sets that I noticed at a discounted price was the Sandman Spiderman set (discounted to $29.99 and sold out). The only NexoKnights sets discounted were the $9.99 Ultimate sets (minifigure with accessories) and they were only marked down to $7.99.

Nothing at my store interested me at the prices that they offered (pretty much Amazon prices) but prices and selections may be very different at your local Meijers store. Maybe you will have better luck.

Also I've finally starting seeing blind bags again at my local Meijers (now that I pretty much have what I need of the Disney theme). I was afraid that my store was planning to stop stocking the blind bags there for a bit.

Infinityman
I'm New !

Post by Infinityman » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:16 am

Plenty of clearance at 25% off in Lansing MI... but not on the sets I want. I'd love to get those Nexo Ultimates at 50% off. Plus I have a bunch of pharmacy rewards burning a hole in my (virtual) wallet!

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:00 am

I'm with you on the Nexo Knights. They look like fun sets with interesting parts but I'm holding out for discounted prices.