Amazon Prime Day - July 15th, 2015

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

Amazon Prime Day - July 15th, 2015

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:34 am

Today is Amazon Prime Day and there are many items discounted including toys. Available only for prime members. Check out the Amazon Prime page for lightning time limited deals and more!

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/amazon-prime-day-july-15th-2015/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

1brickshyofcrazy
Knight
Knight

Re: Amazon Prime Day - July 15th, 2015

Post by 1brickshyofcrazy » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:49 am

So far I haven't see anything worth while either Lego or anything else but Amazon is matching the 20% off like TRU this week - so I guess that's a plus.

Zeya
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Zeya » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:22 pm

There were some smaller City sets. I was watching somewhat closely. They all seemed to get snapped up right away. In fact all the lightning deals were filled up quickly. I was hard pressed to find any deals that compelled me, for any sort of general merchandise. I'm not thrilled with this prime day thing. It's just teaching me not to even bother on Black Friday with Amazon, if it's going to be anything like this.

grommom
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by grommom » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:03 pm

We just looked in the evening but all I saw was a LEGO baseplate at 20% off, hardly worth getting that excited for. I did get a cute r2d2 helmet that we didn't really need since we have two other helmets lol! Safety first!