LEGO Bricktober Week 3 Sale at Toys R Us (USA)

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO Bricktober Week 3 Sale at Toys R Us (USA)

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:56 pm

Welcome to week 3 of the Toys R Us LEGO Bricktober Sale! This week from October 11-17, you can get a free LEGO Bricktober Bakery Building set when you spend $75 or more. In addition, they're also still offering a free $15 Toys R Us gift card when you buy a LEGO Dimensions Team Pack, Level Pack and Fun Pack.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-bricktober- ... toys-r-us/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Nepenthe7
Knight
Knight

Re: LEGO Bricktober Week 3 Sale at Toys R Us (USA)

Post by Nepenthe7 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:40 am

I bought the Scooby Doo mystery mansion for $75.99 and got the free bricktober set with the coupon below. ToyRUs priced it at 94.99. With 20% off coupon, it reaches the $75 threshold for the free mini bakery.

https://www.google.com/search?q=toys+r+ ... Yadr5FM%3A

poniemomo
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: LEGO Bricktober Week 3 Sale at Toys R Us (USA)

Post by poniemomo » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:25 pm

I've been wanting the new falcon so I used the 15% coupon that came on the flyer that TRU sent and got the bakery, figured the mini set and a small savings made it worthwhile. Also grabbed a sw at-dp poly (30274), had to do an over ride since its not supposed to be sold until the 25th, but glad to finally have one since they were gone within a day at my local Lego store.