Stack On containers changed design

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
brickjunky
I'm New !

Stack On containers changed design

Post by brickjunky » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:21 pm

I found out today that stack on has changed the design of their storage containers. If you don't know or use them, they are the cabinets with the small plastic drawers. They have been around forever. They are still making them however the drawers no longer will have the dividers, and they are a different shape, so the old ones will not be compatible with the new. I called the company and they told me direct. I found a few old styles left at a local store mixed in with the new.
https://www.stack-on.com/categories/dra ... oducts/164
The new look like the old but are different. Not a big deal if you don't use them, however if you do now is the time to find them if you want to expand storage and be compatible with the old. They are called the same so I would be worried about ordering online.

Zeya
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: Stack On containers changed design

Post by Zeya » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:24 pm

Ugh. I can't be hustling about trying to get the old ones. I guess I'll have to make a separate column out of new ones when the time comes. Thanks for letting us know!