Free Darth Revan with Star Wars purchase and free shipping!

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
StClair
Count
Count

Free Darth Revan with Star Wars purchase and free shipping!

Post by StClair » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:54 pm

Free Darth Revan polybag with any Star Wars purchase from LEGO shop at home or LEGO stores is today! There is still free shipping on purchases (even below the $35 threshold).

I was able to spend $13 for a SW battlepack and get free shipping and the free Darth Revan polybag. I believe this is a one day deal and it started at midnight.

update... Also I forgot to mention double VIP points for SW items.

sterlingice
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: Free Darth Revan with Star Wars purchase and free shippi

Post by sterlingice » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:55 am

I'm excited about this deal as I missed the Darth Revan a few years ago.

I also ordered a battle pack as I get all 4 every year (from the start!) but wait until a good deal or cool promo to get them.

Unfortunately, my order is in the dreaded "In Warehouse" status :(

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:07 am

And they are sold out. See you next promo that will sell out within 6 hours!

grymg
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by grymg » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:35 am

sterlingice wrote:I'm excited about this deal as I missed the Darth Revan a few years ago.

I also ordered a battle pack as I get all 4 every year (from the start!) but wait until a good deal or cool promo to get them.

Same here, both a Darth Vader keychain and Revan are "in warehouse". With shipping on their dime, I'm not sure how much profit Lego is making off of this, but it is just molded plastic.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:53 am

grymg wrote:
sterlingice wrote:I'm excited about this deal as I missed the Darth Revan a few years ago.

Same here, both a Darth Vader keychain and Revan are "in warehouse". With shipping on their dime, I'm not sure how much profit Lego is making off of this, but it is just molded plastic.
That's exactly what I was going to buy, but when I thought of it the minifigure was gone.

Let's be honest, $5 for a keychain 'ON SALE' is outrageous, they can afford to take the hit.

I once bought a TMNT keychain and I think a Supergirl one just to get two free mini figures. Then for some season LEGO sent me a free Batman vs Penguin set. Not sure what was gong on with that.

grymg
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by grymg » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:22 am

Oh I remember that promo, I think you got a free Shredder and Jor-El poly. That was a while back. I did the same exact thing.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:51 pm

We think alike :-D I had been waiting to buy this battlepack at 50% off somehow if I was lucky or for special Star Wars promo.

My order is still "In warehouse" and I placed my order before 1am. Its Friday. We'll see what happens Monday.

Update: Saturday morning I received an email saying that both the battlepack and Darth Revan have shipped.