[WORLD] BN.com 30% off USA MSRP for One LEGO Item

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[WORLD] BN.com 30% off USA MSRP for One LEGO Item

Post by Toys N Bricks » Fri May 20, 2011 12:36 pm

May 23 Update 2: All LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean sets have now been removed from the site. Only exception is 4182 Cannibal Escape which is instock and available for order. (thanks Zeya & ricefields) Although most of the Pirates of the Caribbean sets are not available for purchase, BN does have a few new LEGO Cars products like 8487 Flo's V8 Cafe that you can purchase.

May 23 Update: It appears that every single LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean order has been canceled because its a "Special Pre-Order". Personally, I would not recommend ordering LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean from them because its not the first time BN did this when they had 10% off pre-orders back in April. .

BN.com (Barnes & Nobles) currently has a 30% off coupon code for one kids' book, toy, or game. Use coupon code V7T4Y4X to receive this offer. This code is valid until June 27 and is good on LEGO.

If you are outside of the United States, please read our guide for buying LEGO at BN.com. You save a lot buying LEGO at USA MSRP prices compared to buying from your local retailers. On top of that, your now saving 30% off USA MSRP with this code!

BN.com Shipping Charges (the bigger the item, the better the deal!)

United States: FREE Shipping on Orders above $25
Canada: First Item $6.48, Additional Items $2.49 each
International: First Item $12.98, Additional Items $5.49 each

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/world-bn-com-30- ... lego-item/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: [WORLD] BN.com 30% off USA MSRP for One LEGO Item

Post by Ice » Fri May 20, 2011 4:36 pm

At the moment, this code works for LEGO even though product listings says coupons cannot be used. Keep in mind that a couple of their LEGO products have been overpriced like Hogwarts Castle for $149.99 (MSRP: $129.99) and Anakin's Y-Wing Starfighter for $64.99 (MSRP: $59.99). Though, its still a good deal for those outside of the United States considering Hogwarts Castle cost $175 in Canada.

http://images.barnesandnoble.com/pimage ... 520731.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enjoy!

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Fri May 20, 2011 5:28 pm

Good find!

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Fri May 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Also note that the coupon code is limited to one per email address. You can use a different email address to buy additional items for 30% off.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Fri May 20, 2011 5:41 pm

I just picked up Car's Flo's V8 Cafe...I was too worried the PotC Queen Anne's Revenge wouldn't ship. Any signs of a printable coupon?

r1chard
Knight
Knight

Post by r1chard » Fri May 20, 2011 5:54 pm

atmail35 wrote:I just picked up Car's Flo's V8 Cafe...I was too worried the PotC Queen Anne's Revenge wouldn't ship. Any signs of a printable coupon?
I didn't know Car's Flo's V8 Cafe is available online? any link.

edit: aw! i think the cars sets were just added. *my wallet hurts*
Last edited by r1chard on Fri May 20, 2011 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Fri May 20, 2011 6:02 pm

r1chard wrote:
atmail35 wrote:I just picked up Car's Flo's V8 Cafe...I was too worried the PotC Queen Anne's Revenge wouldn't ship. Any signs of a printable coupon?
I didn't know Car's Flo's V8 Cafe is available online? any link.
Yes a couple of the Cars sets are available online. I don't have direct referral links to those sets yet because BN just got them. You can search them up at BN.com by typing "LEGO Cars".

brixter
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by brixter » Fri May 20, 2011 6:14 pm

This is the new Kid's Club coupon code. Here is the printable coupon for use in-store.

http://images.barnesandnoble.com/pimage ... 520731.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

aaronptrck
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by aaronptrck » Fri May 20, 2011 6:19 pm

I bought Cannibal Escape

Sadly it just shows you the mark-ups on LEGO.

Hodgeman
Knight
Knight

Post by Hodgeman » Fri May 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Gave it a try on Queen Anne's Revenge... be interesting to see if they honour the POTC orders this time around...
LEGO, it's not just a toy, it's an addiction... ;)

SpaceNinjaDino
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by SpaceNinjaDino » Fri May 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Mindstorms for $213 total. Cool beans.

BrickUpdate
Knight
Knight

Post by BrickUpdate » Fri May 20, 2011 7:38 pm

I just gave it a shot with Queen Anne's Revenge. I'll report back in a month or two when they decide if they want to ship it to me!

sealslip3
I'm New !

Post by sealslip3 » Fri May 20, 2011 8:29 pm

I finally decided to pick up the Slave I, $60 including shipping (free) and tax so I consider it a pretty good deal, especially since I had a gift card :)

chris2348
Peasant
Peasant

Post by chris2348 » Fri May 20, 2011 8:33 pm

I just ordered Queen Annes Revenge. Hopefully it works.

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Toronadian » Fri May 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Hodgeman wrote:Gave it a try on Queen Anne's Revenge... be interesting to see if they honour the POTC orders this time around...
Me too, gonna give this one more try. I'm still annoyed at what happened but despite that, they offer prices I can't get in Canada. It's annoying but if I wanna save my money there isn't another option for the moment.

QuagsireQing
Knight
Knight

Post by QuagsireQing » Fri May 20, 2011 10:42 pm

Toronadian wrote:It's annoying but if I wanna save my money there isn't another option for the moment.
You could try, you know...not buying anything... What am I saying? :lol:

I'm very tempted to pull the trigger on QAR, White House and Fallingwater at long last, at prices I'll never get again. How can I pass up all three sets for $200? I've got enough in my PayPal from selling LEGO over the last couple months, but I've bought so, so much LEGO recently. I've got a stack of boxes up to my chest that haven't been opened, and due to my recent move I don't have anywhere to display all the LEGO, or even build it.

natelite
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by natelite » Sat May 21, 2011 2:57 am

Nice! In for a QAR. Signed up for free membership too. Hoping they would process mine first hence lower cancellation risk.

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Toronadian » Sat May 21, 2011 7:44 am

QuagsireQing wrote:
Toronadian wrote:It's annoying but if I wanna save my money there isn't another option for the moment.
You could try, you know...not buying anything... What am I saying? :lol:

I'm very tempted to pull the trigger on QAR, White House and Fallingwater at long last, at prices I'll never get again. How can I pass up all three sets for $200? I've got enough in my PayPal from selling LEGO over the last couple months, but I've bought so, so much LEGO recently. I've got a stack of boxes up to my chest that haven't been opened, and due to my recent move I don't have anywhere to display all the LEGO, or even build it.
Lol that's true.

I also wanna get Flo's V8 Cafe...does it work if I create a second account with a different email address and card to try and use the coupon again? I'm kinda against such an action though...

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Sat May 21, 2011 9:30 am

You don't even have to use a different credit card. I've even used a previous kids club 30% off multiple times in store multiple times using my bn membership to get 10% extra off as well. The only thing it looks for is a unique email address.
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Sat May 21, 2011 10:54 am

Toronadian wrote: Lol that's true.

I also wanna get Flo's V8 Cafe...does it work if I create a second account with a different email address and card to try and use the coupon again? I'm kinda against such an action though...
You don't need to create an account or use a different credit card. Just use another email address and choose checkout as guest. ;)