[USA] BN Instores Kids Club Coupon 30% off MSRP on LEGO

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Century
I'm New !

Re: [USA] BN Instores Kids Club Coupon 30% off MSRP on LEGO

Post by Century » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:08 am

I used it this week on an Alien Conquest Walker in store.

bigw1974
Citizen
Citizen

Post by bigw1974 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:37 am

Last day for these coupons I suppose. I used 2 last week in 2 different BN stores. Oh well, my bank account and my wife will thank you all not to post any more of these...my kids, however, strongly encourage more coupons, especially with all the Star Wars and Pirates stuff that just arrived at the Tysons Corner store.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:14 am

Has anyone registered for the Kids Club lately and have a current link to a new coupon?

pumbaugh
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by pumbaugh » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:55 am

Even the in store coupons now have one time use codes on them. I recently got one....maybe a week ago. Haven't used it yet, but is def a one time use code.

sadowsk1
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by sadowsk1 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:57 am

pumbaugh wrote:Even the in store coupons now have one time use codes on them. I recently got one....maybe a week ago. Haven't used it yet, but is def a one time use code.
I just signed up for the club and online I can't seem to get it to work on any Lego, but will this work in store with Lego?

Brownstone
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Brownstone » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:36 pm

sadowsk1 wrote:
pumbaugh wrote:Even the in store coupons now have one time use codes on them. I recently got one....maybe a week ago. Haven't used it yet, but is def a one time use code.
I just signed up for the club and online I can't seem to get it to work on any Lego, but will this work in store with Lego?
I had no problem using the one-time code that was emailed to me in-store recently.

Make sure you either bring your child's Kids Club card, or the introductory email that has their club member number. The clerk at B&N needed *both* the coupon number and the member number.

ktmo
I'm New !

Post by ktmo » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:52 pm

I am sure that I won't describe this the right way, but if you have Verizon for your home phone/internet service (I don't think it works for wireless), Verizon Market Place is offering $25 BN gift cards for BOGO through their MyPerks section.

https://www.myperksmarketplace.com/pages/default.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I saw it on another deal site. I picked up two for the next Lego deal.