Current B&N Coupon Codes

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: Current B&N Coupon Codes

Post by Edmond Dantes » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Yes, sorry - I totally forgot to mention that. It's exactly the same as the code that just expired.

lego the hutt
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by lego the hutt » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:20 pm

I guess i'm slow once again. Another 15% coupon comes out but now Jabbas Palace seems out of stock...

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/toys-ga ... 3419168007

^that is the right link correct?

harry99
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by harry99 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:51 am

^Yes, out of stock... they will get it back though!
Visit my BrickLink store - 10% off if you mention that you're a ToysNBricks member. http://www.BrickAssortments.com

zeelich
I'm New !

Post by zeelich » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Got my orders cancelled, same thing happened with Jabba's palace. I called up the support line and the Barnes and Noble service guy said the codes don't apply to LEGO. Did anyone else get this problem?

bulwark
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by bulwark » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Ordered the sith-fury interceptor. Last email I got from them said it shipped.

ricefields
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by ricefields » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 pm

zeelich wrote:Got my orders cancelled, same thing happened with Jabba's palace. I called up the support line and the Barnes and Noble service guy said the codes don't apply to LEGO. Did anyone else get this problem?
seems like they will come up with any excuse to not sell/ship discount lego sets overseas because that excuse is bogus - I hope you are fighting it but unfortunately leverage from an international buyer is pretty weak.

eisenmatt
Citizen
Citizen

Post by eisenmatt » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:33 pm

Are any lego sets still compatible with the coupons? All the new ones now say they arent.

ricefields
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by ricefields » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:28 pm

thank god I made my purchases yesterday! the kids club reward coupons given out in july expire on aug 6 so this was perfect time to go ahead and use the 15% off coupon in combination with the kids club $5 off. It was too risky waiting for a 20% when $5 is better than 5% more.

unfortunately the only one I know that still works with the coupon code is bentley bust out :sad: and that has been the case for the last year.

bulwark
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by bulwark » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:22 pm

eisenmatt wrote:Are any lego sets still compatible with the coupons? All the new ones now say they arent.

wow that was quick. normally I have a chance to get a bunch of the new ones.

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:26 am

New B&N coupons. Valid from August 2, 2012 to August 6, 2012 at 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time online, or to close of business August 5 in store.

Member only, 20% off code: P9F8T9H
printable link: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/pri ... bpQ-_-10:1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyone can use, 15% off code: T8M7X3N
printable link: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/pri ... &pid=44323" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bulwark
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by bulwark » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:35 am

well that's disappointing, now I have coupons, but not a darn thing to use'em on online.

lemus
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by lemus » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:44 am

I tried to buy a Fury-class Interceptor using the new coupons. It did not work. Then I saw this note on the product description.
"Note: This item does not qualify for coupons or promotional discounts unless expressly stated."
Other sets (all the SW and friends that I have looked at) also have it.

Has anybody successfully used today's coupons on LEGO? I will keep browsing but maybe all LEGO is exempt.

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:01 am

lemus wrote:I tried to buy a Fury-class Interceptor using the new coupons. It did not work. Then I saw this note on the product description.
"Note: This item does not qualify for coupons or promotional discounts unless expressly stated."
Other sets (all the SW and friends that I have looked at) also have it.

Has anybody successfully used today's coupons on LEGO? I will keep browsing but maybe all LEGO is exempt.

All Lego was exempted online last week. There might be an older Cars set or two that still work, but that's about it. That's why I posted the printable links.

meyerc13
Knight
Knight

Post by meyerc13 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:42 am

The timing on this is perfect... for members the 20% coupon plus 10% member discount stacks quite nicely in store. My local store just got in the new Friends sets, so I'll be doing some advance holiday shopping for my daughter with this coupon.

Once again, B&N stores are my new favorite place for LEGO shopping.

sadowsk1
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by sadowsk1 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:51 pm

meyerc13 wrote:The timing on this is perfect... for members the 20% coupon plus 10% member discount stacks quite nicely in store. My local store just got in the new Friends sets, so I'll be doing some advance holiday shopping for my daughter with this coupon.

Once again, B&N stores are my new favorite place for LEGO shopping.
Does the coupon work on Lego for sure? Has anyone gotten denied when using the coupon with memberhsip? I was thinking about getting a membership...
Last edited by sadowsk1 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:57 pm

WTF? Seriously - there should be a Q&A somewhere.

Three things you should know (and seriously, people should know this by now).

- Almost all Lego is exempted (online only) from these coupons.
- The coupons will work on anything in the store.
- 30% off kids club coupons do not work online - you have to use them in the store or call customer service and put in an order over the phone.

Edit: I'll add a few more:

- Members do not get 10% off online, but do get free shipping on any amount ordered (no minimum).
- Members get the initial 10% discount in the store, then the coupon is on top of that (the coupon discount applies to the already discounted price). Always make sure to hand the employee your membership card first.
- The 15% off coupons are for anyone - you do not have to be a member.
Last edited by Edmond Dantes on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sadowsk1
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by sadowsk1 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Edmond Dantes wrote:WTF? Seriously - there should be a Q&A somewhere.

- 30% off kids club coupons do not work online - you have to use them in the store or call customer service and put in an order over the phone.
Thank you I think?

ricefields
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by ricefields » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:20 pm

I agree, we need a sticky on the forum pages regarding below - I am sure there's other things we can add to. Getting tired of seeing repeats and repeating ourselves. In other forums, people can get slammed if they ask a question that had the answer easily found elsewhere on the site. We have to promote using the search function on this site too. Not picking on anyone here but this would be good for both new and old members and visitors.
Edmond Dantes wrote:WTF? Seriously - there should be a Q&A somewhere.

Edit: I'll add a few more:

- Members do not get 10% off online, but do get free shipping on any amount ordered (no minimum).
- Members get the initial 10% discount in the store, then the coupon is on top of that (the coupon discount applies to the already discounted price). Always make sure to hand the employee your membership card first.
- The 15% off coupons are for anyone - you do not have to be a member.

sadowsk1
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by sadowsk1 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:43 pm

There's a right way and a wrong way to help others. Being rude and condescending is never appropriate. Use the block button so you can avoid running the risk of reading my careless posts in the future please because I will do likewise for yours.

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:07 pm

sadowsk1 wrote:There's a right way and a wrong way to help others. Being rude and condescending is never appropriate. Use the block button so you can avoid running the risk of reading my careless posts in the future please because I will do likewise for yours.

I'm helping others by posting 50%+ of the B&N codes on this forum. You and others can help yourselves by using the search function, or attempting to read the other posts, as well as the first three pages in this thread.

As ricefields says, I'm getting tired of seeing the same questions over and over again. With 500+ posts on this forum, I would imagine you've been in these threads a time or two.

I can't imagine you spend much time at Eurobricks or any other Lego forum, because (again, as ricefields points out) if you ask an easily answered question there before using the search function, you're going to get torn up.

Someone should edit my post, add whatever needs to be added and make a sticky for B&N. I think I pointed out most of the relevant details.

Edit: Yours wasn't the only redundant question by any means - just the straw the broke the camels ... err, my back.