Current B&N Coupon Codes

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
ricefields
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: Current B&N Coupon Codes

Post by ricefields » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:53 pm

I have seen many these $10 offers before but it requires you to sign up for something - so what did you have to do to get your $10 off?

nel34
I'm New !

Post by nel34 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Has i'm a new buyer on B and N, iI really don't know what i have done to get this 10$ off. I registred to the kids club, have tried to used my coupon on an hold set and it does'nt work. It was written eligible for Kids club so i was not understanding why it does'nt worked. I contact the customer service by email and they said to me exactly what it is written in this post. After that i order my set and get this offer...

ricefields
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by ricefields » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:47 pm

nel34 wrote:Has i'm a new buyer on B and N, iI really don't know what i have done to get this 10$ off. I registred to the kids club, have tried to used my coupon on an hold set and it does'nt work. It was written eligible for Kids club so i was not understanding why it does'nt worked. I contact the customer service by email and they said to me exactly what it is written in this post. After that i order my set and get this offer...
sorry I should have clarified, what did you do to use (not receive) the 10$ off offer - was it just a coupon with no obligations to buy or sign up for a trial or something (unrelated to your lego purchase)?

ricefields
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by ricefields » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:25 pm

nel34 wrote:Hello, just want to tell you that i have finally order my Battle of Alamut set, it was not eligible for coupons of all sort, but after my order i had the message to call the phone number at the screen to get a 10$ off !
That is not bad :razz: . I'm very happy about that and just want to tell you that this offer will end tonight at 12 am.

Maybe it will work on the set that you wanted too. Good luck everyone and thanks for you're help !
Forget my question above as I discovered what you got is something different. I got the same number to call but they said they can only take addresses from US and puerto rico. Did you or anyone else who received the $10 cash back have any problems suppying a canadian mailing address when calling? thanks

dilbert12
Knight
Knight

Post by dilbert12 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:21 pm

I have never used coupon code for online order, but none of the codes are working for me. I did use kids club coupon in store awhile ago.

Anyone having luck with the above codes or know why they don't work for me? I have a valid membership. I also tried non-membership codes.

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:28 pm

dilbert12 wrote:I have never used coupon code for online order, but none of the codes are working for me. I did use kids club coupon in store awhile ago.

Anyone having luck with the above codes or know why they don't work for me? I have a valid membership. I also tried non-membership codes.

As of today, the four largest LoTR sets no longer qualify for online coupons.

Printable coupons always work in store however.

This is typical - I was just hoping B&N wouldn't move so quickly on the LoTR sets (the batman and star wars sets went months without obtaining the restrictions).

dilbert12
Knight
Knight

Post by dilbert12 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:49 pm

Edmond Dantes wrote: As of today, the four largest LoTR sets no longer qualify for online coupons.

Printable coupons always work in store however.

This is typical - I was just hoping B&N wouldn't move so quickly on the LoTR sets (the batman and star wars sets went months without obtaining the restrictions).
Thanks. Makes sense. Price on "Attack on Weathertop" is still good, but not a must buy now price.

So angry at myself. I had it in shopping cart on Saturday, but didn't pull trigger after kids distracted me. Will remember this next time. Missed the Father's day 20% in store coupon too as I thought I could do it online later.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:52 pm

I posted both member (20%) and non-member (15%) codes and printables good until July 4th.

meyerc13
Knight
Knight

Post by meyerc13 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Thanks for this info. I haven't checked my local B&N, but I stopped at two others while on a business trip and they were stocking LotR in store. 20% coupon plus 10% discount means some cheap LotR sets will be mine soon.

meyerc13
Knight
Knight

Post by meyerc13 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:04 am

Check your email, it looks like mystery coupons are out again. Perfect timing since I have $5 in Kids Club rewards to spend too!

Strictly.Rollers
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Strictly.Rollers » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:05 am

I received one of these today as well. It is not allowing me to use it on anything Lego. Anyone had any luck?

sadowsk1
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by sadowsk1 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:22 am

Strictly.Rollers wrote:I received one of these today as well. It is not allowing me to use it on anything Lego. Anyone had any luck?
Tried the same move, no dice here. Is there a way to find out what the in store coupon is worth without going to the store? If you call up the store can they tell me?

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:35 am

Just put a random item in your cart and enter the code when prompted (for example, I now know my surprise savings = 20% off). Just don't complete the purchase. No Lego have been working with coupons for several weeks now - you'll have to use it in store if you want to use it on Lego.

I want several more copies of Uruk-hai army, so if anyone has a code they aren't going to use, please feel free to let me know! :-)

Strictly.Rollers
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Strictly.Rollers » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:42 am

Sent you a pm Edmond

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:57 am

Strictly.Rollers wrote:Sent you a pm Edmond
Yes, thanks! I responded.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:19 am

meyerc13 wrote:Check your email, it looks like mystery coupons are out again. Perfect timing since I have $5 in Kids Club rewards to spend too!
Same here w/ the $5 Kids Club reward, my first e-mail only had 20%...Keeping my fingers crossed for the second/non-member e-mail account. For some reason my other email gets B&N coupons about 12 hours later. Must because that account is non-member?

sidersdd
Knight
Knight

Post by sidersdd » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:55 am

^ FWIW, I received 30% with my member account, and 20% with my non-member account. Received both emails about the same time.

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:34 am

sidersdd wrote:^ FWIW, I received 30% with my member account, and 20% with my non-member account. Received both emails about the same time.
I only received the email to my member account - nothing to the non-member (but it rarely gets emails). B&N email procedures are bizarre.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:08 am

20% on member and 15% on non-member. I just received the non-member code about 30 minutes ago and the member email arrived by 6AM this morning.

I think I'll wait to use it in-store so I can get the extra 10%.

brickarmor
Knight
Knight

Post by brickarmor » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:58 pm

Any chance B&N stores are matching the online clearance prices?