Fred Meyer 20-27% off[Pacific Northwest]

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Bob-n-Crew
Peasant
Peasant

Fred Meyer 20-27% off[Pacific Northwest]

Post by Bob-n-Crew » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:32 pm

Combine the two coupons for the 27% off:

First coupon is for 20% off toys purchase over $20 (excludes Lego games, but good on other Lego items, no additional exclusions)...

In another portion of their insert (well two, but you can only use ONE bonus coupon with other)... gives Bonus Coupon additional 10% off.

Please note, these CAN be used together (one is a 'today's price' bonus coupon, the other is a standard 7-day coupon - but there is a chance depending on the checker you use, they may nix the combining of them, even though it is _not_ against the coupon exclusions/rules).

Good from August 26 to Sept 1 - and as always, just pick up the ad circular when you walk through the door - remember, these are located in different sections (the 20% is on the right side of the main circular (usually mostly grocery items)), the 10% is in more usual location in home circulars.

As a side note, our local Freddies has Series 8 in stock if you're into CMF.

Enjoy - Bob (and crew)

peanut
Knight
Knight

Re: Fred Meyer 20-27% off[Pacific Northwest]

Post by peanut » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:35 pm

I just went and successfully stacked both, thank you!!

kopakathunal
I'm New !

Post by kopakathunal » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:04 pm

I found a third coupon that can be used in conjunction with the two listed above.
The store clerk had it at her register when I checked out, I can't seem to figure out where it came from but the code on my receipt for it is (10000039521). Hoping you can just give the clerk the code, or that since I posted this someone might be able to find a copy of it to share.
Type of coupon:
$10 off $50 purchase
$20 off $100 purchase
$30 off $150 purchase

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:14 pm

Darn it, and I see this after I get a full set of S8 at Walmart. That means you could get 17 figures for a little over $30 with 3 coupons. :-/ I paid almost double for 16 figures.

But good thing I didn't open the packs yet. If I do end up visiting Freddies before the coupons expire, I'm going to return them back to WM.

kopakathunal
I'm New !

Post by kopakathunal » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Just returned my minifigures and repurchased them. I wanted to confirm that the receipt code I posted works! No need to use a paper copy.

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:21 pm

kopakathunal wrote:Just returned my minifigures and repurchased them. I wanted to confirm that the receipt code I posted works! No need to use a paper copy.
You just tell the cashier the code? Thanks for the info, it will be useful! :)

tsetsetse89
Citizen
Citizen

Post by tsetsetse89 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:19 am

kopakathunal wrote:I found a third coupon that can be used in conjunction with the two listed above.
The store clerk had it at her register when I checked out, I can't seem to figure out where it came from but the code on my receipt for it is (10000039521). Hoping you can just give the clerk the code, or that since I posted this someone might be able to find a copy of it to share.
Type of coupon:
$10 off $50 purchase
$20 off $100 purchase
$30 off $150 purchase
Thanks for the coupon code!

Just made a trip to Fred Meyer in Bellingham, WA. I used the 20% off, then additional 10% off, and on top of that I used the coupon code you provided. It required minimum $100 AFTER the 28% off from the first two coupons and then I got another $20 off from the code.

My receipt originally would've been just over $140 before tax, but I ended up paying $90 after tax so all 3 coupons combined was effectively 42.19% off :-D

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:33 am

^ Did they have S8 minifigs?

So that means I would have to use the $10 off coupon before all the others. I'm planning to get just 17 minifigs.

Gooker1
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Gooker1 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:07 am

This is the exact reason why I love going to this site. I'm not in the Pac NW, but still, love the help and info to the boardies!

tsetsetse89
Citizen
Citizen

Post by tsetsetse89 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:13 am

Legobrandon wrote:^ Did they have S8 minifigs?

So that means I would have to use the $10 off coupon before all the others. I'm planning to get just 17 minifigs.
Yes they have about one or two boxes of S8 minifigs left. If anyone's interested they still have some S6 as well. This was Fred Meyer on Lakeway in Bellingham, to clarify.

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:15 am

By the way, print the 20% and 10% off coupons online before you go to the store. The last time I went, Fred Meyer ran out of flyers.

The online coupons can be found in the weekly ads section.
2012-08-23_14.36.51.png
tsetsetse89 wrote:
Legobrandon wrote:^ Did they have S8 minifigs?

Yes they have about one or two boxes of S8 minifigs left. If anyone's interested they still have some S6 as well. This was Fred Meyer on Lakeway in Bellingham, to clarify.
I thought you went to the one on Bakerview. :) Good to know, thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SingMok
I'm New !

Post by SingMok » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:57 am

tsetsetse89 wrote:
kopakathunal wrote:I found a third coupon that can be used in conjunction with the two listed above.
Type of coupon:
$10 off $50 purchase
$20 off $100 purchase
$30 off $150 purchase
Thanks for the coupon code!

Just made a trip to Fred Meyer in Bellingham, WA. I used the 20% off, then additional 10% off, and on top of that I used the coupon code you provided. It required minimum $100 AFTER the 28% off from the first two coupons and then I got another $20 off from the code.

My receipt originally would've been just over $140 before tax, but I ended up paying $90 after tax so all 3 coupons combined was effectively 42.19% off :-D
I visited the same store and they actually have the new Star Wars Advent Calendars 2012 out already (Worked with coupons). I saw maybe 4 sets left, so get them while they last!!

This was a superb find, thanks for the coupons everybody!! This really helped me build my first Lego collection!!

Good luck!
Siiiing Mok

warhev
I'm New !

Post by warhev » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Haven't posted in awhile because I am flat broke AND in the process of moving! Not the best combination for making major Lego purchases, right?

Having said that, I don't think I can pass this up! I NEED to get the monster fighter sets for Halloween decor. I am gonna try my luck with the coupons and the code, and will post again with results. I've never told a cashier to enter a code before... we'll see how this goes... wish me luck! :-)

I figure with getting 1% back from my credit card, the Fred Meyer rewards card, AND the gas discounts, I've got to go for this!

lego the hutt
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by lego the hutt » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Just stopped by Freddys on my way home from work. They actually had desert skiff on the shelf.

Used the 20% and the 10% off. I know I could have spent more and saved more with the 3rd coupon, but this is this last set of the current releases that I wanted. 7$ savings on a 24.99$ set is pretty good...and no tax :up:

I still have Jabbas Palace to build. It will be nice to be able to put together both at once.

Thanks for the heads up on this

wegj
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by wegj » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:42 pm

I'm really curious where this coupon came from, is it friends and family or what?
WEGJ–keep creating!
http://BRICKSTORMS.com Custom Models + Minifigs

BB.206
Citizen
Citizen

Post by BB.206 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:09 pm

I tried using the third coupon, but was denied. I'm guessing the cashier was more by the books. I'll try another one tomorrow.

For those that got it to work, what did you say about the coupon?

warhev
I'm New !

Post by warhev » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:44 pm

BB.206 wrote:I tried using the third coupon, but was denied. I'm guessing the cashier was more by the books. I'll try another one tomorrow.

For those that got it to work, what did you say about the coupon?

I would like to know more about this "code" as well! I tried to use the code and they said they would not accept codes - just coupons. To confirm, I asked at customer service as well. The formatting of the numbers (10000039521) is similar to the UPC on Fred Meyer coupons, so it sounds like the original coupon may be legit, if anyone knows where to get a copy of this.

Otherwise, without the coupon (either physical or digital), I was told Fred Meyer's policy would not be to just accept a code. So be careful & don't get your hopes up like I did!

And remember: YMMV! You may get a cashier who will enter the code for you, but it sounds like they are risking their jobs if they do! :sad:

wegj
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by wegj » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:58 pm

I don't think they're risking there jobs, they will enter codes on the coupons regularly if hey don't scan, but I am suspicious of this coupon. Anyway, I got it to work, I just showed him the code on my phone and asked politely ready to dismiss my purchase if it didn't work, note, it should be entered after all the other coupons.
WEGJ–keep creating!
http://BRICKSTORMS.com Custom Models + Minifigs

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:42 pm

How come it should be entered after the other coupons?

dsdg88
I'm New !

Post by dsdg88 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:50 pm

I used the three coupons together this afternoon. Thanks for the great find.