[USA] Yoyo 30% off One Item Coupon

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
ricefields
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: [USA] Yoyo 30% off One Item Coupon

Post by ricefields » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:08 pm

I just stated above that the code works on Hobbit An Unexpected Gathering.

The-Daryl
Knight
Knight

Post by The-Daryl » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:32 pm

An Unexpected Gathering isn't available to me from Yoyo (guessing area thing)... Hobbit Goblin King is... YOYO30 says "Products in your cart do not qualify for this promotion". Yoyo30A applies and makes the price 67.99(I have never ordered from them).

There is actually fine print on the YOYO30 that says it excludes LEGO.

rogerwisco
Peasant
Peasant

Post by rogerwisco » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:50 pm

Looks like "An Unexpected Gathering" is now out of stock anyway. Ah well.

sadowsk1
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by sadowsk1 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Goblin King Battle

http://www.yoyo.com/p/lego-the-hobbit-t ... tle-730034

First time buyer code combined with current price of 82.64 brings this down to 62.64.

marcusloignon
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by marcusloignon » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Got my Hobbit An Unexpected Gathering, from yoyo today. It arived UPS around 6:20 pm. It was the worst packaging job I have ever seen in my life. The shipping box was somewhat smached and the top was opened. My first thought was " that box is empty" and I quickly looked it in, as the man in the brown shirt and pants RAN back to his truck, to find the set was there with only minor damage on the corner, still good for under the tree this year. Still, Not cool. But I guess thats what you get for FREE shipping.

sadowsk1
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by sadowsk1 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:49 am

I worked for UPS. We 'RUN' because we have a billion packages to deliver it's not out of fear of reprisal. We don't handle the package at any one point other than moving them from the truck to their delivery point. If you saw him damage your package himself on the short trip from the truck to your house you should say something. Otherwise if you care enough you should run along after him to discuss the finer points of how he is the last person to do any damage to your package. First world problem, suck it up.

bamtheosg
I'm New !

Post by bamtheosg » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:00 am

I really deplore that attitude "first world problem" and especially "suck it up" regarding a post reviewing the packaging quality of YoYo.com. The take away was that they skimped on quality packing... Not that the UPS guy ran away after damaging. (seriously, think about the way that comes across in a forum where we're talking about Lego! Jeez, why search for Lego deals? Paying too much is just a first world problem too!
I'll add that we had the same experience with YoYo boxing... A way too huge box that we nicknamed "the coffin" arrived with 64 air bag sheets all still attached end-to-end. This plastic packing snake reached longer tan our house. And non of that prevented the Lego box from getting dinged on the size against the coffin box.
On the up side, ALL of the kids presents hid in the coffin. So thanks, YoYo.

sadowsk1
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by sadowsk1 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:12 am

You have the option to block other posters comments if you don't like their viewpoint. Hope you and your family enjoyed your Christmas 'coffin'.

cincyuu02
I'm New !

Post by cincyuu02 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Thanks for the heads up on this! This is going to be me and my sons first Lego project together! Got the Goblin King Battle!