20% off coupon at TRU

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Rogerwilco
I'm New !

20% off coupon at TRU

Post by Rogerwilco » Mon May 20, 2013 9:15 pm

Can score an okay deal with this coupon, depending on what you are buying. TRU has the new creator sets (31010-31012) at a price that isn't too much above what MSRP is supposed to be, so you can still end up getting %16-17% off of some sets that aren't available anywhere else...

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/t ... C_cpns.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I ended up getting 31012, since I had a couple of promotional $10 gift cards that were expiring soon.

Buttmunch
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: 20% off coupon at TRU

Post by Buttmunch » Wed May 29, 2013 10:02 pm

I just wish this stacked with the free case and gauntlet set offer they have on a $75+ Lego purchase. I mean, the coupon really just counters their mark ups and tax anyway.

das_mikey
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by das_mikey » Thu May 30, 2013 7:51 am

Buttmunch wrote:I just wish this stacked with the free case and gauntlet set offer they have on a $75+ Lego purchase. I mean, the coupon really just counters their mark ups and tax anyway.
The coupon expired on 5/25 anyway.

pumbaugh
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by pumbaugh » Thu May 30, 2013 8:02 am

das_mikey wrote:
Buttmunch wrote:I just wish this stacked with the free case and gauntlet set offer they have on a $75+ Lego purchase. I mean, the coupon really just counters their mark ups and tax anyway.
The coupon expired on 5/25 anyway.
In my neck of the woods there seems to be a new 20% off coupon on each weeks flyer. There is one on the front of this weeks as well good until the 1st of June.