Watch your email for an AMAZON.com gift card deal..$10 free

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
atmail35
Duke
Duke

Watch your email for an AMAZON.com gift card deal..$10 free

Post by atmail35 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:25 am

I received an email from Amazon.com, that if I purchase $50 in Amazon gift cards by 8/31, I will receive a $10 promotional coupon to use in the "fall". YOU MUST HAVE RECEIVED THE EMAIL TO QUALIFY. I just got the email this afternoon. I did a similar promo in June and received the $10 in July and that code expires 8/31/13.

I just send the Amazon gift card to a different email account than I have registered with Amazon to be sure it works. You don't apply the Promo Code (when you get it), like a gift card, but as a promo code.
Give $50 in Amazon Gift Cards, Get a $10 Promotional Credit for Yourself
Enjoy this e-mail-exclusive offer: Surprise someone with an Amazon.com Gift Card, and get a $10 promotional code to spend on yourself. Just purchase at least $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards by August 31, 2013, and we'll email you a $10 promotional code to spend at Amazon.com this fall. A perfect present for any occasion, Amazon.com Gift Cards can be sent via e-mail, posted on Facebook, printed at home, or sent through the mail (with Free One-Day Shipping). Amazon.com Gift Cards are redeemable storewide for millions of items and never expire. Learn how to use your promotional code. Terms and conditions apply; learn more.

Important Notification: This offer is good ONLY to customers who received the e-mail invitation. If you did not receive an e-mail invitation, you are not eligible for this offer. Customers receiving the invitation must use the Amazon.com account associated with the e-mail address to which the invitation was sent in order to qualify.

Mrcoolnup
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Watch your email for an AMAZON.com gift card deal..$10 f

Post by Mrcoolnup » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:16 pm

Thank you, I'll be on the lookout for it just in case I receive one too.

alexb54
Citizen
Citizen

Post by alexb54 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:43 pm

Thanks for sharing, Atmail! When I did this in June, I used the same email and account and they still allowed me to receive and use the $10. Just throwing that out there :).

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:28 pm

alexb54 wrote:Thanks for sharing, Atmail! When I did this in June, I used the same email and account and they still allowed me to receive and use the $10. Just throwing that out there :).
Good to know, I was afraid they would be on to me and not give me the promo code if I bought the gift card for myself. :lol: I guess that might be too sophisticated for them to track.

I do wonder who they offer these promos to. I'm an occasional Amazon shopper. I only make maybe a dozen orders a year.

andrewmac
I'm New !

Post by andrewmac » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:58 pm

I buy stuff on amazon all the time, but no email.

andrewmac
I'm New !

Post by andrewmac » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:23 pm

Just got my email yesterday.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:53 pm

I received my promo code today, it expires 10/31 so watch your email if you participated in this offer.