TRU BOGO 40% off Star Wars, Chima, Technic Construction

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Sofronitsky
I'm New !

TRU BOGO 40% off Star Wars, Chima, Technic Construction

Post by Sofronitsky » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:10 pm

A few exceptions, notably Hard to Find items.

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp ... ALL-LEGO-C" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

anakinisvader
Knight
Knight

Re: TRU BOGO 40% off Star Wars, Chima, Technic Construction

Post by anakinisvader » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Wow, some of the prices are actually retail. I think Zombies have taken over TRU headquarters and replaced the head hanchos with brain eating (smarter) employees.
Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

marcusloignon
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by marcusloignon » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Went to TRU tonight to use my rewards and try to score a star wars BOGO, however the Lego shelves were nearly empty and all sets were prices 20-30% above retail. I would have used the rewards on line except in the fine print it said "only one reward per online....." So I could only use one $5 reward coupon and not the entire five coupons that I earned. TRU sucks! Oh ya, and the other rewards they split up the dates so you can't use them all at the same time.

Mrcoolnup
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Mrcoolnup » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:42 pm

FYI- Earlier this year I had some reward certificates that were expired, and I called the store at North Point, and they said I could use them...cashier noticed they were expired by a few days, but
I told her about call, and she used them no problem. Good way to combine coupons from various dates as I did that day.

legobricks
Peasant
Peasant

Post by legobricks » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:09 am

In addition to only being able to use 1 reward coupon online, you will lose the BOGO promo once you enter the reward number in the promo box....at least that is what happened to me.

Max Power
Knight
Knight

Post by Max Power » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:43 pm

legobricks wrote:In addition to only being able to use 1 reward coupon online, you will lose the BOGO promo once you enter the reward number in the promo box....at least that is what happened to me.
Yep, absolutely sucks.

SquareSide
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by SquareSide » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:01 am

marcusloignon wrote:Went to TRU tonight to use my rewards and try to score a star wars BOGO, however the Lego shelves were nearly empty and all sets were prices 20-30% above retail. I would have used the rewards on line except in the fine print it said "only one reward per online....." So I could only use one $5 reward coupon and not the entire five coupons that I earned. TRU sucks! Oh ya, and the other rewards they split up the dates so you can't use them all at the same time.
I'm sure the sets were in the back somewhere. :razz: