Inheritance

The chit-chat fun that is not related to LEGO.
lukeskywalker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Inheritance

Post by lukeskywalker » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:33 pm

So Is anyone else waiting for the final inheritance book to come out? Only 22 days left till release.

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Re: Inheritance

Post by hatcher » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:49 am

Sort of. The last book almost killed my interest in the series with like half of it dealing with the dwarves crowning a new king. BORING!

I am still interested in seeing how he's (the author) going to pull himself out the hole he's dug for himself.

1) Evil King is immortal? How do you kill him then?
2) Eragon's brother has been forced to turn to evil, how do you save him (although I do have a theory about how they'll pull that off)
3) Will Eragon get some action with hot Elf girl or not? (Sort of kidding about that one.)
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

legogod
Knight
Knight

Re: Inheritance

Post by legogod » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:16 pm

I read Eragon and made it halfway through eldest when something else shiny came along. I certainly enjoyed the first in this series and will give the second one another chance.

Another fantasy series I got into at the time was Age of Fire by E.E. Knight. So far there are five books and the neat thing is that they are all from the perspective of dragons. I thought that was pretty cool and might tide you over until the fourth Inheritance book comes out.

Jared