Free premium minecraft accounts?

The chit-chat fun that is not related to LEGO.
legohunter
Count
Count

Free premium minecraft accounts?

Post by legohunter » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:50 pm

My son's classmates kept asking him to join the online minecraft game, and he was convinced and didn't want to just play single player classic mode. I have been doing some research and found that there were many sites offering premium mincraft account for FREE.

Were those fake/scams? What they were asking in return was to fill out a survey, and those survey may require some personal information like address and phone number. Did anyone ever try to get those free account before? Was it reliable?

I found one explanation from one of the site - "There are a lot of various usernames that are stored in a database, and in this database is all of the login information for those usernames. This database is shared by a lot of people who do not or cannot pay the $25to purchase the game. All you have to do is find an account and use its password in the Minecraft login area, and then you can begin playing the it online and offline". Was this stealing other people's account? If not, after I claim one of these account, could other people access my "claimed " account?

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Re: Free premium minecraft accounts?

Post by hatcher » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:32 am

I know nothing about this, but I always try to remember the old truth: "If it seems to good to be true, it probably is."
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

dr_spock
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dr_spock » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:15 pm

My son doesn't recommend it. He says IDs are unreliable according to his classmates who tried them.

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:33 pm

I recommend you just pay the $25 for a premium account. As Dr. Spock has mentioned, the passwords can be changed quite frequently by the original user and/or hacked, so your son may end up losing valuable projects that he has created in the game.