Lego Scooby Doo Mummy Museum Mystery Review Set 75900!

LEGO Reviews that are shown in a video/clip will be placed in this forum. Note that these reviews will not be indexed.
Pumpkin Ecks
Knight
Knight

Lego Scooby Doo Mummy Museum Mystery Review Set 75900!

Post by Pumpkin Ecks » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:29 pm

StClair
Count
Count

Re: Lego Scooby Doo Mummy Museum Mystery Review Set 75900!

Post by StClair » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:57 pm

Good review. I'm curious how many different variations of Shaggy there are. It looks like only the lighthouse has a different shirt/torso. Maybe.. some of the heads are different in different sets but honestly I would prefer to just buy additional heads later.

I agree the play feature with the burger is a little strange but I can see kids having fun with it and its a cheap way for kids to get Shaggy and Scooby. I'm hoping the theme continues and they continue to make a few more sets with more villains

Pumpkin Ecks
Knight
Knight

Re: Lego Scooby Doo Mummy Museum Mystery Review Set 75900!

Post by Pumpkin Ecks » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:20 pm

StClair wrote:Good review. I'm curious how many different variations of Shaggy there are. It looks like only the lighthouse has a different shirt/torso. Maybe.. some of the heads are different in different sets but honestly I would prefer to just buy additional heads later.

I agree the play feature with the burger is a little strange but I can see kids having fun with it and its a cheap way for kids to get Shaggy and Scooby. I'm hoping the theme continues and they continue to make a few more sets with more villains
I think this wave will sell well and hopefully that will prompt Lego to give us a wave 2. There's only two different types for Shaggy's face I believe; one with an open mouth smile and the other's like a grin. You're right about the torso; the only one with a different print is the one in the lighthouse. It's really weird that they didn't make some printed piece for Scooby Snacks.