Review show hosted by a minifigure - Ep#1 Battle on Takodana

LEGO Reviews that are shown in a video/clip will be placed in this forum. Note that these reviews will not be indexed.
MinifigureMaxreview
I'm New !

Review show hosted by a minifigure - Ep#1 Battle on Takodana

Post by MinifigureMaxreview » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:01 am

Hey everyone!
So to get the awkwardness out of the way...I'm a minifigure. It's true, I swear!

Anyway, I've decided to start reviewing LEGO sets but I'm doing it in a different way. I'm not going to be worried about price or piece count or things like that - I'm reviewing each set based on what it's like for the minifigure. So for example, I probably would give the Rancor pit a pretty terrible score (I am NOT doing that one!).

Anyway my first video is up - I take a tour of the Battle on Takodana set and ...it doesnt go TERRIBLY well.

It might not be for you if you want serious objective information but if you like sillyness (and who doesnt like sillyness) or you have kids who like sillyness then check it out.

Fred
Last edited by MinifigureMaxreview on Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: Review show hosted by a minifigure - Ep#1 Battle on Tako

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:10 am

Hi, to embed the video put the link above in between the youtube BBcode [youtube]Insert link here[/youtube] and be sure to remove the "s" from "https://" in the link or it won't embed.

MinifigureMaxreview
I'm New !

Re: Review show hosted by a minifigure - Ep#1 Battle on Tako

Post by MinifigureMaxreview » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:22 am

Ah! That pesky 's'. Thanks for that :)