Force Friday (Sept 2017) Video Series

LEGO Reviews that are shown in a video/clip will be placed in this forum. Note that these reviews will not be indexed.
NicksBrickBuilds
I'm New !

Force Friday (Sept 2017) Video Series

Post by NicksBrickBuilds » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:52 pm

Hey everyone, so back in June I started a YouTube channel dedicated to my new "refound" LEGO hobby. I've done a hand full of videos/etc... but this past weekend was my first "Force Friday". So I went to Toys R Us for their midnight open, and picked up 5 of The Last Jedi sets that just came out PLUS the Star Wars Advent Calendar. I'm in the process of doing speed builds and reviews for all of these sets. Since this is my first major LEGO release that I'm taking part in, I figured I'd share it with everyone here. I'm still working on my presentation of the videos, so any constructive critiques would be greatly appreciated to help me make my content on YouTube more interesting/attractive/engaging/etc... Anyway, here are the videos so far, and I'll update the thread as I release new content from this haul!

Force Friday Haul

Resistance Transport Pod - Speed Build

Resistance Transport Pod - Review

Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter - Speed Build

Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter - Review

Resistance Bomber

updated - 9/11/17
Last edited by NicksBrickBuilds on Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

NicksBrickBuilds
I'm New !

Re: Force Friday (Sept 2017) Video Series

Post by NicksBrickBuilds » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:14 am

New Speed Build up! Here's Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter. Man this thing is HUGE. This was my first TIE build on a large scale...lots of cool techniques used. I'm really enjoying putting new LEGO sets together as they are providing me with lots of ideas for construction techniques for MOCs/etc...

Enjoy!

NicksBrickBuilds
I'm New !

Post by NicksBrickBuilds » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:27 am

New video up! Here's my review of Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter. Enjoy!

NicksBrickBuilds
I'm New !

Post by NicksBrickBuilds » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:32 pm

Another video up! I'm now down building 3 of the 5 sets I got on Force Friday! This one's a pretty cool set - lots of play features for kids on this one.