Account Delated ? Find out why here !

Code of Conduct, Privacy Policy, Announcements. Got a suggestion to our site? Let us hear it!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

Account Delated ? Find out why here !

Post by Toys N Bricks » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:51 pm

Read below to find out why your account was delated. All posts in this thread is an update of when we have delated accounts.

#1 Mistaken as a Spam Bot.

#2 Violating our Terms of Registration

#3 Inactivity. In otherwords, you have not logged in or post for quite a while.

If you belong to #1 or 3, please feel free to sign up again. To prevent your account from being delated again, please give us a PM or make a post in this thread.

Should you find any post that is inappropriate or you find uncomfortable, please report it to any of our staff admins. DO NOT click on any of the links they provide as you will only support the spammers. The report button is located on the bottom right hand corner of every post.
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Account Delated ? Find out why here !

Post by Ice » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:55 pm

As of January 7, we have delated over 10 spam accounts including those that have not been activated. If your account was delated and we have mistaken you as a spam bot, please post in this thread or give us a PM.

MisterFubar
Peasant
Peasant

Post by MisterFubar » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:03 pm

Had my account deleted so I figured I would post here to let you know I'm not a spam bot. :)

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:11 pm

MisterFubar wrote:Had my account deleted so I figured I would post here to let you know I'm not a spam bot. :)
Theres many spam bots attempting to registering everyday. Sorry for delating your account. Thanks for the report of the spam and letting us know your human. ;)