Target Canada 1 Year Anniversary LEGO Sales & Deals

This is the LEGO Sales Forum for members from Canada and Europe.
legome
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Target Canada 1 Year Anniversary LEGO Sales & Deals

Post by legome » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:45 pm

Legoman83 wrote:Here's some of the Target Stores that are out of sets: 75019 & 75020

Welland, Ont
St. Cathrines, Ont
Waterdown, Ont
Burlington, Ont
Oakville, Ont
Milton, Ont

I didn't check to see about the LOTR ship now on sale but I thought I would let you know and save you a trip incase you were heading to any of those store looking for one.

so how many did you pick up? ;)

I managed to find 2 JEK-14s, but everything else has been wiped clean at the Targets near me..

Legoman83
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Legoman83 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:26 pm

I managed to pickup two sail barges, one to part out and one for me to build and only one of the gunships. That's all I wanted though if I saw more I prob would have left them on the shelf or picked them up and sell them on here to people that are looking for one for the cost I paid for them.

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Post by hatcher » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Newmarket Target is completely out of clearance Lego as well.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:55 pm

legome wrote:
Legoman83 wrote:Here's some of the Target Stores that are out of sets: 75019 & 75020

Welland, Ont
St. Cathrines, Ont
Waterdown, Ont
Burlington, Ont
Oakville, Ont
Milton, Ont

I didn't check to see about the LOTR ship now on sale but I thought I would let you know and save you a trip incase you were heading to any of those store looking for one.

so how many did you pick up? ;)

I managed to find 2 JEK-14s, but everything else has been wiped clean at the Targets near me..
By going to that many Targets, I can bet he\she clean house. Surprised Mississauga\Brampton\Etobicoke, Ont was not among the list, else pretty much the whole west end is done.

Legoman83
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Legoman83 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:59 am

Most stores were already cleared out. Like I said I only found the few that I did at the last two stores I went too.

PalaceBrother
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by PalaceBrother » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:01 am

Legoman83 wrote:Most stores were already cleared out. Like I said I only found the few that I did at the last two stores I went too.
I actually believe you. The Oakville one was down to 1 or 2 Gunships when I last went in 1.5 weeks ago.

Legoman83
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Legoman83 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:13 am

Yeah I went to Milton,Burlington and Oakville on Fri and the shelves were empty with no clearance left in site.

Legoman83
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Legoman83 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:16 am

If I went to that many stores in the first few days of the sale then I would have for sure have better luck not at the end of the sale and just because I went to that many stores doesn't mean I cleaned up house. I went to that many stores cause I couldn't find anything until the end. And I posted all those stores to help members on here in the area from wasting there time going there when the shelves are empty.

Alex0808
I'm New !

Post by Alex0808 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:33 pm

You might remember my post desperately trying to find a Jabba's Sail Barge on Target... I live in Red Deer and visited 4 stores in Calgay with no luck, 5th was THE ONE!!!
I found the barge (4), Cragger's command ship (1), huming spider droid (1), chima Eris' eagle interceptor (1) and ninjago garmatron (1)
I must mention, they were all hidden in the toy area and adjecent aisles.
I was able to keep my promise to my son without paying full price! So happy!

Legoman83
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Legoman83 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:14 pm

Alex0808 wrote:You might remember my post desperately trying to find a Jabba's Sail Barge on Target... I live in Red Deer and visited 4 stores in Calgay with no luck, 5th was THE ONE!!!
I found the barge (4), Cragger's command ship (1), huming spider droid (1), chima Eris' eagle interceptor (1) and ninjago garmatron (1)
I'm glad you found one! its never seems to be the first store we go to that we find one lol its always after going to a bunch of stores but it make it that much better of a score when we do find it though. The one sail barge I found was hidden in behind some friends sets haha

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:32 pm

Legoman83 wrote:If I went to that many stores in the first few days of the sale then I would have for sure have better luck not at the end of the sale and just because I went to that many stores doesn't mean I cleaned up house. I went to that many stores cause I couldn't find anything until the end. And I posted all those stores to help members on here in the area from wasting there time going there when the shelves are empty.
Alright, fair enough, no need to go all defensive here. From experience, most people who drove around to that many retailers were mostly resellers. But there are some exceptions, 1 in every 5 maybe. In that case maybe you were the few, and good for you.

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Toronadian » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:13 pm

I've gone to multiple locations of of the same store in the same week before but not a reseller. Sometimes, it just happens to fit where I'm going anyways for other errands. I've also posted at times in GTA while other times in St. Kitts because I go to school there. Gives me a chance to get around. Not so much at the moment since I'm working though.

PalaceBrother
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by PalaceBrother » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:32 pm

Alex0808 wrote:You might remember my post desperately trying to find a Jabba's Sail Barge on Target... I live in Red Deer and visited 4 stores in Calgay with no luck, 5th was THE ONE!!!
Nice find! I got it when it was $104 at the Oakville Target as I'd hummed and hawed about paying full price anyway.

It's a great set, but definitely not worth the price. Palace, Sail Barge, Skiff & Rancor pit should have all been in a $250 diorama playset.

QuagsireQing
Knight
Knight

Post by QuagsireQing » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:10 am

Glad you were able to find one! Red Deer is a difficult city in which to find discounted LEGO; everyone gobbles it up at full price!

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:19 am

QuagsireQing wrote:
Glad you were able to find one! Red Deer is a difficult city in which to find discounted LEGO; everyone gobbles it up at full price!
Lego should build a store there.

nami
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by nami » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:53 am

dulait wrote:
QuagsireQing wrote:
Lego should build a store there.
Red Deer only has a population of roughly 100,000 and there's already a story in Calgary. Where they should build a store is in Winnipeg. Population of 700,000, and the nearest Canadian Lego store is in Calgary or Toronto.